Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jefferson cup $3k?

How are you coming up with Jefferson Cup $3k?

Entrance fee is $850 U11 $71 each player $38 for coach $23 for coaches room
    Hotel is $369
    Gas $100

Total is $601 before meals

Top rated Tournament within driving distance on NYC yes 9 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      A FOOL and his money are soon parted.

There's a FOOL born every minute.

Just keep working hard. Your kids will not appreciate the “bright futures” you provide.

Don’t be surprised when one day your kids accuse you of forcing Barca on them and that is the reason they never developed into good players.

It is a cruel game.
      Our kids will appreciate it because they were raised in the right environment. People on this forum just sound like jealous aholes who can't accept the fact that Barca is here to stay and does an excellent job of developing players. There is absolutely no player in any Academy on the East Coast that has Messi/Neymar/Mbappe potential and that's not the reason parents like us pay what we pay. We pay because we feel that the training, environment, staff, etc. is top notch and they look after our kids as their first priority. And it keeps our kids off the streets and away from Vaping, Drugs, etc.

Comment

Our kids will appreciate it because they were raised in the right environment. People on this forum just sound like jealous aholes who can't accept the fact that Barca is here to stay and does an excellent job of developing players. There is absolutely no player in any Academy on the East Coast that has Messi/Neymar/Mbappe potential and that's not the reason parents like us pay what we pay. We pay because we feel that the training, environment, staff, etc. is top notch and they look after our kids as their first priority. And it keeps our kids off the streets and away from Vaping, Drugs, etc.
        And to be honest, the cost is not much more than the town team. 40% less $$$ than some of the other "academies" on the Island. Listen, if you kid is happy, you can afford it, and you see their soccer getting better, who should tell you what to do. I like the way they train, treat the kids, if they just could figure out how to get alittle more organized it would be perfect.

Comment

https://www.newsday.com/business/spo...eak-1.41785018

Fields Coming!!

Comment

Looks like it.

Opening in 2025!

If things go well. Good weather, permits, ordnance’s, town, EPA, bribes, etc etc

BTW little Jose will be out of high school by then.

Comment

New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other two went off the rails

Looks like it.

Opening in 2025!

If things go well. Good weather, permits, ordnance’s, town, EPA, bribes, etc etc

BTW little Jose will be out of high school by then.
              5 years a long time to hold your breath...but good news for LI soccer future!!!!

Comment

5 years a long time to hold your breath...but good news for LI soccer future!!!!
                where in the article does it say 2025?

Comment

actually the area for the fields is graded and drainage installed. They could have the soccer fields down in a matter of months just to get started. The part about the medical building and the indoor field might be years away, but a parking lot, two turf fields and some lights might happen quick.

Comment

actually the area for the fields is graded and drainage installed. They could have the soccer fields down in a matter of months just to get started. The part about the medical building and the indoor field might be years away, but a parking lot, two turf fields and some lights might happen quick.
                    It’s NY, please define quick?
                    5 years is quick by NY project development standards.

Just remember that even if ALL the ground work & drainage is done it is about $800K for one turf field. That’s 1.6 mil just for the 2 turf field’s you mentioned. No matter how well organized and financially backed, there are always money problems with every project which mean delays.

Fall of 2021 for 2 turf fields would be an extreme fast track.

Comment

Just remember that even if ALL the ground work & drainage is done it is about $800K for one turf field. That’s 1.6 mil just for the 2 turf field’s you mentioned. No matter how well organized and financially backed, there are always money problems with every project which mean delays.

I would think they would do that since they have been paying rent on an empty property. It would get some cash flow going to cover at least that.

Comment

I am in construction, If the money was available to properly fund the work continuously. 2 turf fields would easily be available and ready by Fall 2020....but need to start NOW!!!!

Comment

I am in construction, If the money was available to properly fund the work continuously. 2 turf fields would easily be available and ready by Fall 2020....but need to start NOW!!!!
                          what kind of construction do you do? i need a deck built.

Comment

You deck is fine. I saw it last night when I was visiting your wife.

Comment

thats great, but I'm a construction manager, I really don't do any real work, I just make sure others do there job....lol

Comment

You deck is fine. I saw it last night when I was visiting your wife.
                                yep - i wasn't home. i was visiting your wife (and dog), they were taking turns.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X