Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? Did anyone believe that BS? Tell your coach another way to tell is to invite a bunch if kids from the B team to workout with the A team on several occasions. Also, did he ever think of inviting B team players to play with them? No chance your coach put the top player on a lower team to look at anything other than a higher score in their favor .... Probably never even attended one of those games since B teams do not matter. What a crock!
    5 of them are PT players and do play with the team. At least 1 per week. Also they are all at at least 1 practice per week with the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregisteredu View Post
      5 of them are PT players and do play with the team. At least 1 per week. Also they are all at at least 1 practice per week with the team.
      Sounds like they are being utilized as intended then.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Really? Did anyone believe that BS? Tell your coach another way to tell is to invite a bunch if kids from the B team to workout with the A team on several occasions. Also, did he ever think of inviting B team players to play with them? No chance your coach put the top player on a lower team to look at anything other than a higher score in their favor .... Probably never even attended one of those games since B teams do not matter. What a crock!
        Forgot to say you are correct. I don't think he truly cares about the B team. My best advice is if your child can't make the Academy team do not go on their B team. Not worth the time, money, and effort. Most clubs are fine. You get out of it what you put into it. Only difference here is slightly better teammates to practice against, and I'm told a little more exposure for colleges.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X