Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the Manhattan Tournament Cancelled?

There’s no link on the site and I’ve heard rumors that it’s gotten too expensive to insure with all the cancellations. Anyone know?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There’s no link on the site and I’ve heard rumors that it’s gotten too expensive to insure with all the cancellations. Anyone know?
    Hope so

Comment

My understanding is Yes Manhattan is having the tournament but it has been changed to just the older teams and all matches played at Randalls Island.

Comment

Is there a website for the tournament? The only thing on the MSC website is a link to the 2019 tournament info (which was cancelled)

Comment

My understanding is Yes Manhattan is having the tournament but it has been changed to just the older teams and all matches played at Randalls Island.
          Absolutely nothing on their website about any tournaments. If they were doing anything it would be on there as they'd need to heavily promote it and try and convince clubs who were burned in the past to try again.

Comment

https://events.gotsport.com/forms/ap...?EventID=77513

Comment

Worst tournament we ever played in (twice!). After that NEFC in March is always brutal. I wish Moose jaw would have something in January so we could get fine tuned for these tournaments in the northeast during the winter.

Comment

OMG.....SUNY Cobleskill is going to be there, we need to prepare!!

Comment

D1

yeah you're going D1 you miserable ****ing retard

Comment

yeah you're going D1 you miserable ****ing retard
                    Who’s miserable, hahaha??

Comment

MSC Tourney

Unless things have changed over the past few days, the MSC Tournament will only be a boys tourney this year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X