Breakers Academy South

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scorpions has a new structure every year.

How's the Pioneers relationship going? Are the ECNL teams still training in Marlborough?

It took the Scorpions about 10 years to become the best girls club in Massachusetts, and another ten to turn into a farce.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Nefc South G11 is 0-7 with a -43 goal differential in Premiership...not sure that is strong by any stretch. Perhaps I'm missing something?
      Can't you read? There are u10's playing up for 11's now. So next year's u11 will be strong.

Comment

Can't you read? There are u10's playing up for 11's now. So next year's u11 will be strong.
        That's a mighty big assumption you're going with there.

Comment

I absolutely can read...and I also have a daughter on a team in the same division and they have a handful of players that are U10s playing up as well...they are certainly not 0-7 with a -43 goal differential so by your definition of strong, her team should be really really really strong then right? I also think you are very naive to think there is only one team in the group that has U10s playing up.

Comment

Nefc South G11 is 0-7 with a -43 goal differential in Premiership...not sure that is strong by any stretch. Perhaps I'm missing something?
            Taking a look at the standings, I'm pretty sure that the strongest Southern teams moving up to U12 next year will be the new NEFC Southeast team. The SC U11 team is at top of Premiership Central and the RI U11 is playing up in a U12 Premiership and doing pretty good. Since those teams will be merging, pretty sure that the U12 NEFC Southeast United team will be strongest NEP team in the region next year.

Comment

Taking a look at the standings, I'm pretty sure that the strongest Southern teams moving up to U12 next year will be the new NEFC Southeast team. The SC U11 team is at top of Premiership Central and the RI U11 is playing up in a U12 Premiership and doing pretty good. Since those teams will be merging, pretty sure that the U12 NEFC Southeast United team will be strongest NEP team in the region next year.
              Why must NEFC come on here and tell us how great they are?

Comment

Why must NEFC come on here and tell us how great they are?
                Just like the GEICO commercials say, "It's what they do." haha

They can brag all they want but their lack of an presence in Metro South and the South Shore is a gaping hole in their program.

Comment

Just like the GEICO commercials say, "It's what they do." haha

They can brag all they want but their lack of an presence in Metro South and the South Shore is a gaping hole in their program.
                  It's called ECNL envy.

Comment

Originally posted by header View Post
                    It's called ECNL envy.
                    Header - there may be some ECNL envy but there certainly isn't any envy of Breakers and to a lesser extent, the Stars. It's shocking that Breakers are still and ECNL club (that's my envy).

Comment

Header - there may be some ECNL envy but there certainly isn't any envy of Breakers and to a lesser extent, the Stars. It's shocking that Breakers are still and ECNL club (that's my envy).
                      Ha, same old retort. Breakers should be thrown out of ECNL to make way for NEFC. Not happening though, is it?

Comment

Ha, same old retort. Breakers should be thrown out of ECNL to make way for NEFC. Not happening though, is it?
                        Breakers with ECNL should be stronger than NEFC. Not happening though, is it?

Comment

Not an NEFC versus Breakers argument.

The Breakers are a joke. They are at the bottom of the ECNL in almost every bracket. Their coaching staff is a revolving door of kids with no experience. Their director is a criminal.

They've earned their way out of the league. The ECNL would be better off without them.

Comment

Breakers with ECNL should be stronger than NEFC. Not happening though, is it?
                            except for U13

Comment

except for U13
                              Kidding, right?

Comment

Kidding, right?
                                nope - not kidding

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X