Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Think of all the missed recruiting by not being in ECNL. I feel badly for your club.
    As if to say those girls are not getting into college. Didn't Duke just drool all over themselves? Lol..

Comment

Think of all the missed recruiting by not being in ECNL. I feel badly for your club.
      I feel badly for all the money that's being unnecessarily spent on chasing a false dream

Comment

WE all know what this is all about!!! JD got himself a Board position to continually freeze out NEFC.

NEFC is beating STARS left and right and would give them a good run for their money.

This is about Jason and his ego...IT IS VERY SAD THAT HE HAS THE POWER TO KEEP NEFC OUT... but life is not always fair....

Comment

Neither NEFC nor Stars cares nearly as much about any of this as the parents on TS think they do OR more importantly than the parents do themselves.

Meanwhile, I know more kids that have switched between those two clubs in the past year than I can count on my fingers (I'm not an amputee). What did they all have in common? Parents willing to sign another check.

Comment

"and all existing club memberships are evaluated every year."

A quick look at Las Vegas Premier. In 4 out of the 5 age groups they are a combined 5 wins and 64 losses with a -188 goal differential. In the 5th age group they are only mediocre. So how do evaluations go? "Did Las Vegas' check clear?" "Yes" "Ok, they pass evaluation"
            ECNL was thinking about giving NEFC the Las Vegas Premier slot but they would have to charter a plane for all of their away games. And none of the desert teams wanted to travel to Boston.

Comment

you people are really funny....yeah, they are gonna fail because they cant get into your "elite" league, huh....last I saw their teams are pretty good and keep on winning...I am guessing they could beat many of the teams from the super league. I think that there are many other leagues that would be well ahead of them in line to be at risk for shutting down. Oh that's right, i forgot, tryout season is coming so all the typical morons are out here demonstrating just how stupid they are. Keep up the good work, nitwits
              Let's see how 15's jump to Stars ECNL in 2 wks. Appears 3-4 have been seen at Stars complex a couple of times. JD looking to hook the big fish and a couple of others. That does mean a couple Stars Mia's will get less playing time. Good luck to all at tryouts.

Comment

Which makes it even sadder that NEFC can't get a sniff.
                Which makes it even sadder is that ECNL becomes more watered down, what a joke that league is. Elite my arss

Comment

Neither NEFC nor Stars cares nearly as much about any of this as the parents on TS think they do OR more importantly than the parents do themselves.

Meanwhile, I know more kids that have switched between those two clubs in the past year than I can count on my fingers (I'm not an amputee). What did they all have in common? Parents willing to sign another check.
                  Your attempt at humor it childish

Comment

WE all know what this is all about!!! JD got himself a Board position to continually freeze out NEFC.

NEFC is beating STARS left and right and would give them a good run for their money.

This is about Jason and his ego...IT IS VERY SAD THAT HE HAS THE POWER TO KEEP NEFC OUT... but life is not always fair....
                    ECNL is run by clubs so club politics will always be an issue in such a scenario.

Comment

Which makes it even sadder is that ECNL becomes more watered down, what a joke that league is. Elite my arss
                      More watered down and you still can't get in. It must be killing you.

Comment

you people are really funny....yeah, they are gonna fail because they cant get into your "elite" league, huh....last I saw their teams are pretty good and keep on winning...I am guessing they could beat many of the teams from the super league. I think that there are many other leagues that would be well ahead of them in line to be at risk for shutting down. Oh that's right, i forgot, tryout season is coming so all the typical morons are out here demonstrating just how stupid they are. Keep up the good work, nitwits
                        Heard CB is leaving NEFC.

Comment

Heard CB is leaving NEFC.
                          ah yes...tryout season is almost upon us so the "people in the know" are here telling us all many of the same types of things that were hinted at last year, and probably the year before that. Pretty sure someone also predicted key members of that same team leaving last year...and now here we go with coaches leaving. Please look into your crystal ball and enlighten us all even more. I can't wait to hear it

Comment

Your attempt at humor it childish
                            So it yours.

Comment

Two top leagues are ECNL and NPL. Nefc can't get into either one. Time to switch to Stars or Breakers. How many years are you going to hold onto hoping they get in. There are not enough elite girls to fill 3 ECNL Mass teams for every age group. Opportunities are limited...stop wasting your time and come to tryouts! You may hate the coaches, you may hate the club, you may hate the DOC's but it's in your daughters best interest so suck it up.

Comment

Two top leagues are ECNL and NPL. Nefc can't get into either one. Time to switch to Stars or Breakers. How many years are you going to hold onto hoping they get in. There are not enough elite girls to fill 3 ECNL Mass teams for every age group. Opportunities are limited...stop wasting your time and come to tryouts! You may hate the coaches, you may hate the club, you may hate the DOC's but it's in your daughters best interest so suck it up.
                                NEFC has been in NPL for 2 years.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X