nefc frozen out again

how long can they survive?

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....me/877396.html

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Meh! Failing club anyway.

Comment

If NEFC is considered a failing club what do we call all of the local clubs they keep beating?

Comment

If NEFC is considered a failing club what do we call all of the local clubs they keep beating?
        clubs with a future.

Comment

"and all existing club memberships are evaluated every year."

A quick look at Las Vegas Premier. In 4 out of the 5 age groups they are a combined 5 wins and 64 losses with a -188 goal differential. In the 5th age group they are only mediocre. So how do evaluations go? "Did Las Vegas' check clear?" "Yes" "Ok, they pass evaluation"

Comment

"and all existing club memberships are evaluated every year."

A quick look at Las Vegas Premier. In 4 out of the 5 age groups they are a combined 5 wins and 64 losses with a -188 goal differential. In the 5th age group they are only mediocre. So how do evaluations go? "Did Las Vegas' check clear?" "Yes" "Ok, they pass evaluation"
            Which makes it even sadder that NEFC can't get a sniff.

Comment

Which makes it even sadder that NEFC can't get a sniff.
              Nope dope. It makes it clear that the league is not the Mecca of competition you portrait it to be.

Comment

A component of the admission decision is maintaining balance, in numbers of clubs within divisions, and among divisions and regions. Fact is, NEFC is odd man out in the northeast, which will continue to make it hard for them to break through, regardless of how they perform as a club.

Comment

you people are really funny....yeah, they are gonna fail because they cant get into your "elite" league, huh....last I saw their teams are pretty good and keep on winning...I am guessing they could beat many of the teams from the super league. I think that there are many other leagues that would be well ahead of them in line to be at risk for shutting down. Oh that's right, i forgot, tryout season is coming so all the typical morons are out here demonstrating just how stupid they are. Keep up the good work, nitwits

Comment

Nope dope. It makes it clear that the league is not the Mecca of competition you portrait it to be.
                    Dear sir/madam, the NEFC brand is of a lesser value if they are not represented in the ECNL. That is all. I'm sure your kid isn't good enough for that to matter so you really shouldn't worry about it.

Comment

Putting aside wether NEFC does or doesn't want admission into ECNL to keep a club that is clearly superior in many age groups to the Breakers and to a less extent the Stars simply weakens the claim that the ECNL is the preeminent league for girls. I will believe that the ECNL reviews club membership as soon as one of their dreadful clubs is tossed out for their ineptitude. The Scorpion/breakers were admitted in the second year and have regressed on a regular basis. They have gone through DOCs almost yearly and failed to have one team capable of playing for anything but last place. The Scorpions were admitted to the ECNL at the time as a strategic move by JD to place a team in the southern part of the state that did not compete geographically with the stars for players. By doing this he essentially froze out other clubs such as GPS and eventually Nefc by claiming the state can only support 2 ECNL clubs. It was a brilliant move and continues to pay dividends unless ECNL finally wishes up and puts the Scorpions/breakers out of their ECNL misery.

Comment

What a wonderful NEFC pontiferous piece of drivel.

Comment

since the rise of ECNL, NEFC has become the top girls club in the state and have won numerous state championships, regional titles, and even national victories and beats Stars and Scorps on a regular basis in older girl age groups. Pretty sure that they are doing just fine....thanks

Comment

In the words of Seinfeld's Soup Master, "No ECNL for you."

Comment

since the rise of ECNL, NEFC has become the top girls club in the state and have won numerous state championships, regional titles, and even national victories and beats Stars and Scorps on a regular basis in older girl age groups. Pretty sure that they are doing just fine....thanks
                              Think of all the missed recruiting by not being in ECNL. I feel badly for your club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X