Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unsure if that's true. The Premier coaches both said it wasn't a goal so who is right? I don't know about the first goal that was or wasn't . I do know it doesn't really matter.

Stars NPL is just on a different level than both of those teams. Sorry.
    The side ref who called it. Ask the keeper. She knows.

Comment

It doesn't matter, you have no chance against the Stars NPL team. They are head and shoulders above the Premier team. All the whining in the world won't change that, and as soon as the Premier team gets behind the atmosphere on the field is sure to get nasty. What will be the excuses after that loss?? Oh yeah, bad calls!!
      What are you talking about? They don't play each other, so how do you know?

Comment

The side ref who called it. Ask the keeper. She knows.
        Does it matter? If the Premier team is that strong it shouldn't have been that close, Stars NPL was able to win pretty easily. The fact of the matter is that Stars NPL is in a different category, the game won't even be close. I can't wait to hear what the excuses will be then!

Comment

Does it matter? If the Premier team is that strong it shouldn't have been that close, Stars NPL was able to win pretty easily. The fact of the matter is that Stars NPL is in a different category, the game won't even be close. I can't wait to hear what the excuses will be then!
          What game are you talking about?

Comment

It doesn't matter, you have no chance against the Stars NPL team. They are head and shoulders above the Premier team. All the whining in the world won't change that, and as soon as the Premier team gets behind the atmosphere on the field is sure to get nasty. What will be the excuses after that loss?? Oh yeah, bad calls!!
            I love the Stars folks. Always honest and forthright in their opinions/assessments. As a neutral, I hope that Stars NPL and NEFC Premier meet someday.

Comment

Unsure if that's true. The Premier coaches both said it wasn't a goal so who is right? I don't know about the first goal that was or wasn't . I do know it doesn't really matter.

Stars NPL is just on a different level than both of those teams. Sorry.
              Please tell me how you know the NEFC coaches both said it wasn't a goal? You must know them very well to post a statement like that.

Comment

May 30th at 11:30 in Taunton. they will play each other in the Semi-finals.

Comment

So when Stars NPL and ECNl teams play and tie or ECNL wins by the odd goal, does it mean that the NPL team is as good as the ECNL team? Games take on a life of their own when two teams from the same club play each other.

Comment

Awesome! We'll see which team is able to do their talking on the field. As I read this, I don't see Premier parents coming on here boasting about how good their team is, but I have now read several posts about how great Stars NPL is and that neither NEFC team is even close in talent. This will be interesting.

Comment

Premier hasn't qualified yet, so let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Comment

Premier hasn't qualified yet, so let's not get ahead of ourselves.
                        Neither has Stars, but they should just give them the trophy. No need to show up with all that talent. It would be embarrassing.

Comment

Both teams should qualify and play in the semi-finals. The game that might be interesting also is the Aztecs NPL vs Breakers NPL game to see who play NEFC Elite NPL in the semi-final game.

Comment

Please tell me how you know the NEFC coaches both said it wasn't a goal? You must know them very well to post a statement like that.
                            Crickets!!!

Comment

Crickets!!!
                              You realize you are fighting with a troll, right?

Comment

Both teams should qualify and play in the semi-finals. The game that might be interesting also is the Aztecs NPL vs Breakers NPL game to see who play NEFC Elite NPL in the semi-final game.
                                Breakers NPL against Elite. Ummmmmm. My money is on Red.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X