Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There were no ECNL players "sprinkled in." I'm sorry that your top team was not as good as the Stars 2nd team. Deal with it. You'll love varsity soccer some day.
    Anything for a victory right BB

Comment

There were no ECNL players "sprinkled in." I'm sorry that your top team was not as good as the Stars 2nd team. Deal with it. You'll love varsity soccer some day.
      Your math skills are exceptional. Central United is the club's third team, not top team.

Whoo-hoo for you! I bet the excitement in Stars land is over the top based on this victory!

Comment

Anything for a victory right BB
        Why is this such a big deal? The NPL goalkeeper is hurt. The ECNL goalkeeper is on the NPL roster (and has been for 2 seasons) so they have her play. If he had benched the NPL goalkeeper it's one thing, but that's not what happened.

Comment

No conspiracy,better team won
          I don't understand the need to sprinkle ECNL players on a B team,that is all

The better team DID win, buy there was talent on both sides. It would have been nice to see a match-up of both teams, with no guest players.

Comment

What don't you understand. She is not a guest player. She has been on the roster for 2 years.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1527773]Your math skills are exceptional. Central United is the club's third team, not top team

Wondering if there's a big difference between the Premier team and Central United?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1527801]
                Your math skills are exceptional. Central United is the club's third team, not top team

Wondering if there's a big difference between the Premier team and Central United?
                Premier and Central United played each other a week ago and it resulted in a 1-1 tie, very evenly played game, with Premier scoring in the final seconds of the game. Last year Premier beat Central United 1-0 in State Cup. Premier is ahead of Central United in NEP standings so based on that I would say that Premier is slightly better.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1527801]
                  Your math skills are exceptional. Central United is the club's third team, not top team

They tied recently. Beyond that, against common opponents, Premier and United have same goals against (3) but Premier has more goals for.

Comment

Stars NPL team better than Central United.

Central United basically beat the NEFC Premier team. I heard Premier tied due to a bad call which the ref had called correctly initially .

Stars NPL better than both Central U and Premier NEFC teams anyway.

NEFC has some work to do to catch up to Stars NPL.

Comment

Central United basically beat the NEFC Premier team. I heard Premier tied due to a bad call which the ref had called correctly initially .

Stars NPL are as good as the Stars ECNL. They shouldn't even be playing in the NPL, but in the ECNL. Way too much talent on that team and they would beat NEFC United and Premier's top talent any day of the week.

Comment

1-1 tie. Ref made a bad call by disallowing a Premier goal earlier in the game. Goal at the end was the correct call, so you could say Central was lucky to come away with a tie. We'll see about Stars NPL. You may be right, but they don't play much around here, so it's tough to say.

Comment

Stars NPL are as good as the Stars ECNL. They shouldn't even be playing in the NPL, but in the ECNL. Way too much talent on that team and they would beat NEFC United and Premier's top talent any day of the week.
                          Nice thought, only you know that's not the way it works. Great pot-stirring post though!

Comment

1-1 tie. Ref made a bad call by disallowing a Premier goal earlier in the game. Goal at the end was the correct call, so you could say Central was lucky to come away with a tie. We'll see about Stars NPL. You may be right, but they don't play much around here, so it's tough to say.

Unsure if that's true. The Premier coaches both said it wasn't a goal so who is right? I don't know about the first goal that was or wasn't . I do know it doesn't really matter.

Stars NPL is just on a different level than both of those teams. Sorry.

Comment

Unsure if that's true. The Premier coaches both said it wasn't a goal so who is right? I don't know about the first goal that was or wasn't . I do know it doesn't really matter.

Stars NPL is just on a different level than both of those teams. Sorry.
                              There should be more local team play regardless of league affiliation. Breakers NPL go to Jefferson to play like 11 brackets down from the top to play junk teams. Would they , and others, be better off staying local and play the good teams around here? At 3rd from the bottom of brackets, I can assure you, no showcasing was done. What a waste of money.

Comment

It doesn't matter, you have no chance against the Stars NPL team. They are head and shoulders above the Premier team. All the whining in the world won't change that, and as soon as the Premier team gets behind the atmosphere on the field is sure to get nasty. What will be the excuses after that loss?? Oh yeah, bad calls!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X