Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    LMAO!!! How did that work out for. You were right about a team being head and shoulders above the other and that was NEFC. Hammered Stars 3-0!!. Funny thing is everyone knew Stars are a good team but it's idiots like you that set them up for the big fall they just took. Next time give the opposition respect. This Premier team has always been good and with 11 new players they needed time to gel. I think they've gelled now.
    Unfortunately the state cup ride ends tomorrow.

Comment

Nefc premier 3-0 over Stars NPL

Nefc elite 7-1 over breakers NPL

I think it's pretty safe to say that Stars NPL is overrated. Winning in a weak NPL league against horrible ECNL second teams perpetuated a myth that they were better than they actually are

Breakers NPL ....results speak for themselves.

Truly impressive result for Premier. Congrats! Absolutely calls into question the caliber of Stars NPL

The Stars loss to Premier may actually be worse than the Breakers loss to Elite. Stars NPL forfeited their game they were supposed to play today vs a Penn Fusion, presumably to keep the girls fresh for this State cup game - how'd that work for them? But Breakers played their NPL game before playing Elite. I'd say a 7-1 loss to Elite on your second game of the day could actually be viewed as a "better" result than the Stars 3-0 loss to Premier on fresh legs against a team many thought they could beat!

Comment

The funny part was watching BB lose his mind!

Comment

The funny part was watching BB lose his mind!
          Absolutely love it!

Comment

7-0
            3-1

BB reduced to his insignificance and this forum will be quiet for a good stretch of time.
            I predicted this. Sorry it was 7-1, and 3-0. I am good not God. Like i said BB reduced to his insignificance.

Comment

I predicted this. Sorry it was 7-1, and 3-0. I am good not God. Like i said BB reduced to his insignificance.
              It's amazing how BB gets exposed in big games. JD must be thrilled that neither of his top teams can beat NEFC's top teams when it matters.

Comment

Truly impressive result for Premier. Congrats! Absolutely calls into question the caliber of Stars NPL

The Stars loss to Premier may actually be worse than the Breakers loss to Elite. Stars NPL forfeited their game they were supposed to play today vs a Penn Fusion, presumably to keep the girls fresh for this State cup game - how'd that work for them? But Breakers played their NPL game before playing Elite. I'd say a 7-1 loss to Elite on your second game of the day could actually be viewed as a "better" result than the Stars 3-0 loss to Premier on fresh legs against a team many thought they could beat!
                Bit of a stretch, however, what Breakers and Stars needs to think about is how this Premier team was built. Five players from other clubs and SIX from teams within the club. It points to a strong "farm system" developing kids, the ability to evaluate talent, and good coaching that could bring this group together and make them a team.

Comment

Certainly should cause these Northeast NPL pRents to look in the mirror and ash why is it that they are schlepping back and forth to NY/NJ/PA a couple times a month. Paying for hotel/gas/meals. And you got your head handed to you by an NEP team whose furthest trip was to Springfield???? Cut bait!!!

Comment

Certainly should cause these Northeast NPL pRents to look in the mirror and ash why is it that they are schlepping back and forth to NY/NJ/PA a couple times a month. Paying for hotel/gas/meals. And you got your head handed to you by an NEP team whose furthest trip was to Springfield???? Cut bait!!!
                    For. The. Win.

Comment

Just curious, who was in goal? MM or CT?

Comment

Just curious, who was in goal? MM or CT?
                        MM... No excuses

Comment

Since you have all the answers, what is the alternative for these players?

We didn't pick the league, the club did. My daughter has been with the club since pre-NPL. She likes the team and it works for our family. I'm tired of people outside the club judging us for the choice we've made.

Comment

Since you have all the answers, what is the alternative for these players?

We didn't pick the league, the club did. My daughter has been with the club since pre-NPL. She likes the team and it works for our family. I'm tired of people outside the club judging us for the choice we've made.
                            Switch clubs...
                            Insist on less travel...
                            Play town...

Comment

What was the score of the final? It's not posted yet.

Comment

What was the score of the final? It's not posted yet.
                                Elite 6-1

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X