Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Axe to grind? Why don't you do your research and see how the Stars South teams are doing before you spew venom without knowledge?

Parent of a very happy Stars South boy's team player.
    Lol! That's funny. Good luck with BB!

Comment

Lol! That's funny. Good luck with BB!
      Thanks so much. Did BB give you an honest assessment in that your "little Mia" wasn't as good as you thought she was? Is that why you trash him?

He has been great for the boys team. He isn't the most warm and fuzzy guy, but he's organized, direct/honest, superb technically and he has gotten the most from a diverse talent base on my son's team. All I care is that my son is happy, having fun and improving. Not much more to it than that.

Sorry that BB hurt your feelings.

Comment

Thanks so much. Did BB give you an honest assessment in that your "little Mia" wasn't as good as you thought she was? Is that why you trash him?

He has been great for the boys team. He isn't the most warm and fuzzy guy, but he's organized, direct/honest, superb technically and he has gotten the most from a diverse talent base on my son's team. All I care is that my son is happy, having fun and improving. Not much more to it than that.

Thanks BB for the response! Unfortunately for you my "little Mia" never played for you! I am a bit smarter than that!

Comment

Thanks BB for the response! Unfortunately for you my "little Mia" never played for you! I am a bit smarter than that!
          I'm a parent of a U11 boys player from the Bridgewater area. But you believe what you want. As your "little Mia" never played for BB, I'm sure this gives you tremendous insight into his strengths and weaknesses as a coach.

Comment

He may be all this and a bag of crack but it's to the detriment of his teams at Central.

Comment

He may be all this and a bag of crack but it's to the detriment of his teams at Central.
              BB is a used car salesman. If you don't see that then you will soon enough. Just ask NEFC and Scorpions/Breakers

Comment

well, he has certainly found a home with stars and their legion of doom

Comment

Hearing MK out of Stars as director of the North. Resigned.

Comment

Hearing MK out of Stars as director of the North. Resigned.
                    So is he out of Stars altogether or is he just not going to be the North head honcho?

Comment

Who is taking over? BB?? He will have North and South

Comment

So is he out of Stars altogether or is he just not going to be the North head honcho?
                        Heard he's taking his show to Breakers. What a laugh!

Comment

Heard he's taking his show to Breakers. What a laugh!
                          Is this confirmed? Big loss and draw for Stars North if true. I always assumed there was a rub with JD because MK kept his team and didn't send any to the ECNL or NPL teams.

Not sure I understand the move to the Breakers if true. They have an established and successful GU13 team.

Comment

Just think of how strong the Breakers will be with the Aztecs, Bayside, Bolts and Stars North top players playing ECNL and NPL if they want. I hope MK is coaching next years U15 team and DOC the U14 team if all rumors are true. NEFC, SSS and STARS will not be able to compete. Talk about some good teams moving forward.

Comment

Is this confirmed? Big loss and draw for Stars North if true. I always assumed there was a rub with JD because MK kept his team and didn't send any to the ECNL or NPL teams.

Not sure I understand the move to the Breakers if true. They have an established and successful GU13 team.
                              If you haven't figured it out... all STARS cares about is the ECNL and NPL teams. The use the rest of the kids to subsidize the operation. The STARS Central United is a joke. They put the worse coaches with the kids and then wonder why they drop out or don't come to games.

People like BB try to sell you the ECNL/NPL dream but it really is a nightmare. The coached pick a few girls to develop and focus on them.

I think you can do better at another Club....

Comment

That sounds just like every other club

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X