Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U17 Boys - Bolts Academy

Where are the Bolts U17s (97s/98s) on the Academy team going to college? Any committed yet?

One or two would have D1 offers by now

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      One or two would have D1 offers by now
      And some will go d3

Comment

Where are the Bolts U17s (97s/98s) on the Academy team going to college? Any committed yet?
        There is no U17 DAP. It is U16 - 98/99. The 97's play U18 with the 96's. That said their should be a few juniors both 97's and 98's that get D1 offers. Though I expect not as many as in past years.

Comment

That U16 team probably has 6 or 7 future D1 players the rest will be decent D3's

Comment

That U16 team probably has 6 or 7 future D1 players the rest will be decent D3's
            6 or 7 - you really think so? There are far better 98's playing for club teams than those playing for Bolts U16 DAP. I can see at least six or seven D1 offer to Revs 98's but not more than two or three to Bolts.

Comment

you may be right
              Ive seen this team several times I think 4 or 5 for sure are D1 's and some of the younger players on the team are as well so if you count them then 6-7 total
              The rest look like solid D3's to me

Comment

Who are D1 players. Many of players they wanted stayed with their High School teams

Comment

Northeastern, they know they coach

Comment

Northeastern, they know they coach
                    the coach*

Comment

Who are D1 players. Many of players they wanted stayed with their High School teams
                      Are you saying that if they stay with their high school team, they won't play D1?

Comment

Syracuse, Northeastern, Providence, George Mason... TDS has the Bolts and Revs listed with 8 commits. http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/commi...club/index.jsp

Comment

Big game last weekend and not a peep about it on TS. So unusual for this site.

Comment

I take it you mean the tie with Revs. Revs did not play some of their 98 starters who played up. That said still a very good performance by the Bolts U16.

Comment

OK, I'll bite. And the "big" game was??

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X