X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The end of WUP is coming!

Comment

Hope they have enough money to pay coaches. Some coaches did not get paid as yet for the last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        New England Football Club Western United Pioneers West? I doubt that, but if it is true that's the best club name in America
        Don't forget to add red or white lol

Comment

buyers beware when joining up with shady Stars West. Tell parents they are in the ECNL and NPL, make up stories to get parents to sign on
          Absolutely. Don't trust RL

Comment

The end of WUP is coming!
            Do tell.

Comment

Team name will be NEFC Wup west and PD,AS and SF is gone from the club. EP is the new DOC
              I'll wait for the press release
              epd or NEP?

Comment

epd or NEP?
                That new nike kit sucks

Nefc parent

Comment

New England Football Club Western United Pioneers West? I doubt that, but if it is true that's the best club name in America
                  Usually FC and United go near the end.
                  New England Western Pioneers FC United--West

Comment

epd or NEP?
                    I would love to see Western parents drive to New Jersey for an away match.

I'm sorry but this club is a hollowed out shell of its former self. At one point it was the only show in town but now, due to their arrogance, they offer nothing to their families except parent level coaching. Try and be critical of the club and watch their admin, coaches, or parents start bashing FC Mass, Stars, etc. in defense. They think they can do no wrong and that's their problem!

Although this behavior isn't surprising given who they have leading the ship. Time to start from scratch.

Comment

I would love to see Western parents drive to New Jersey for an away match.

I'm sorry but this club is a hollowed out shell of its former self. At one point it was the only show in town but now, due to their arrogance, they offer nothing to their families except parent level coaching. Try and be critical of the club and watch their admin, coaches, or parents start bashing FC Mass, Stars, etc. in defense. They think they can do no wrong and that's their problem!

Although this behavior isn't surprising given who they have leading the ship. Time to start from scratch.
                      For "parent" coaches, they look like a pretty highly-licensed and experienced group. I know Got Soccer rankings are not the be all-end all, but WUP looks like it is doing okay, with the top Western MA team in 2 of the 8 girls divisions and 7 of the 8 boys divisions from U11 to U18.

Comment

For "parent" coaches, they look like a pretty highly-licensed and experienced group. I know Got Soccer rankings are not the be all-end all, but WUP looks like it is doing okay, with the top Western MA team in 2 of the 8 girls divisions and 7 of the 8 boys divisions from U11 to U18.
                        The girls teams fell apart

Comment

That new nike kit sucks

Nefc parent
                          Ooook..

Comment

Got soccer means nothing, especially when their directors select tournaments with the highest reward with regards to points.

Example, AS creates his own fall tournament and wins GS points off of it. How ridiculous is that?!

GS rankings are pointless. How many WU teams competed in a State Cup final? 1? Compare that to relevant clubs in central/eastern MA and it's pathetic. They used to win state cups regularly.

For the west region to compete they would need to merge the 3 biggest clubs in the area

Comment

Got soccer means nothing, especially when their directors select tournaments with the highest reward with regards to points.

Example, AS creates his own fall tournament and wins GS points off of it. How ridiculous is that?!

GS rankings are pointless. How many WU teams competed in a State Cup final? 1? Compare that to relevant clubs in central/eastern MA and it's pathetic. They used to win state cups regularly.

For the west region to compete they would need to merge the 3 biggest clubs in the area
                              Do you realize how silly you sound? How many clubs run tournaments? Of those tournaments I am sure that the host club has won a few of the divisions. In this case WUP brought in the top teams in New England and won...thanks for making zero sense at all pal. It is obvious you have no idea what you are talking about!

Comment

Do you realize how silly you sound? How many clubs run tournaments? Of those tournaments I am sure that the host club has won a few of the divisions. In this case WUP brought in the top teams in New England and won...thanks for making zero sense at all pal. It is obvious you have no idea what you are talking about!
                                A "tournament" for 2 age groups. Ok. Thanks for clarifying!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X