Aztecs in trouble?!?!?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok. So the answer is NO you cant beet that team this year, but you are hoping that in future years you can? Great answer...keep singing "I think I can, I think I can". Someday if you keep coaching them up, you just might.

I assure you that I am not naïve and have done this with my older children. GC is not the nicest coach, but he knows how to get the most of my daughter. If I wanted a nice babysitter, I would hire a much better looking coach!

I will check in with you in a few years.

Comment

How will I know it's you?

Comment

What are you talking about? Are you asking me to predict scores of the future Aztec U13 team against the top teams from Stars, Breakers or NEFC? Honestly, I have no idea (and you probably don't either) but trust me that they won't be as good as you think over the long haul. My guess is that the bigger clubs would most likely win but I can tell you the bigger clubs will beat them consistently by U15 and probably by U14. If the team and talent is as good as you say it is...kids will leave for Stars ECNL and Breakers ECNL. If GC is honest, he would tell you that. Let's see how they do at Stars Cup for a start.

Good luck.

Comment

My point is that if this team does well and the U12 NPL team does well, it may be the Stars and Breakers they will leave to go to Aztec. Back to back very successful teams will generate alot of interest.

Comment

It already happening, Aztecs are the destination club of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              It already happening, Aztecs are the destination club of the year.
              I need some of the weed your smoking.....

Comment

Who are the Aztecs?

Comment

Yup and GC is in the process of screwing the AZTEC players from last years teams because he is making concessions Stars Players....the guy just S###'# the ball bag!!!!
                  Having this guy run this club is such a problem. Can't even put teams in Stars Cup. Instead we have to go to PA to play preseason tournament. Awfully inconvenient and expensive. Makes no sense. Thanks GC.

Hopefully the new owner makes some changes.

Comment

Having this guy run this club is such a problem. Can't even put teams in Stars Cup. Instead we have to go to PA to play preseason tournament. Awfully inconvenient and expensive. Makes no sense. Thanks GC.

Hopefully the new owner makes some changes.
                    What tourney in PA?

Comment

What tourney in PA?
                      Likely Spirit Cup

Comment

SSS are going, so it must be top notch

Comment

SSS is also going to STARS CUP which is way more convenient. They are going to both. If you are going to do one, don't you think the more intelligent one is Stars Cup??!?!

Comment

Stars Cup is closer and easier - but take a look at the teams - Stars is sending their top U13G team (PRE-ECNL) to Spirit Cup....the teams playing is the Spirit Cup are better teams from better clubs - Not just saying that based on their rankings - take a good look at them, who they played, how far they have gone into Regional and National play - Stars Cup is ok, local competition - but to gauge how good you are you have to play better teams. If you concerned about travel and money, club soccer is not for you (or play for a lesser club in Maple). As for GC not having access to Stars Cup your right - he and JD do not like each other to say the least...

Comment

Stars Cup is closer and easier - but take a look at the teams - Stars is sending their top U13G team (PRE-ECNL) to Spirit Cup....the teams playing is the Spirit Cup are better teams from better clubs - Not just saying that based on their rankings - take a good look at them, who they played, how far they have gone into Regional and National play - Stars Cup is ok, local competition - but to gauge how good you are you have to play better teams. If you concerned about travel and money, club soccer is not for you (or play for a lesser club in Maple). As for GC not having access to Stars Cup your right - he and JD do not like each other to say the least...
                              I don't think your facts are correct. The Stars UG13 ECNL, which is the top team, is playing Stars Cup. The team going to the Spirit Cup is the Stars West Pre ECNL (UG12s players).

Stars Cup
                              http://www.starsofma.org/FCStarsTour...up/889270.html

Spirit Cup
                              http://www.gotsport.com/asp/director...Group=Girls_13

Comment

I don't think your facts are correct. The Stars UG13 ECNL, which is the top team, is playing Stars Cup. The team going to the Spirit Cup is the Stars West Pre ECNL (UG12s players).

Stars Cup
                                http://www.starsofma.org/FCStarsTour...up/889270.html

Spirit Cup
                                http://www.gotsport.com/asp/director...Group=Girls_13
                                The team that is traveling to spirit cup is now the u13 west united girls. They are also playing in stars cup.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X