Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So their older program just got the Top NCAA Division Women's coach in the NE area for older age groups. Taking the others off the table, it still puts them well ahead of most other clubs in MA at those age groups. Not a big fan, but give credit where credit is due..
    Looks like SSS fees will go up to pay for her salary and LL new car, house and what ever else she wants.

Comment

So their older program just got the Top NCAA Division Women's coach in the NE area for older age groups. Taking the others off the table, it still puts them well ahead of most other clubs in MA at those age groups. Not a big fan, but give credit where credit is due..
      Just adding a coach (Not so sure about the top NCAA in NE coach!) is going to put you ahead of most other clubs in MA? Hmmm...this seems like a desperate move just to attenuate the turbulent tryouts ahead. No worries, the lump sum paid for this will be deducted from your pocket on the next mandatory clinic, practice, camp, sleep-over, or whatever....

Comment

It's a little too late for the older teams. She's not going to attract better player to the older teams. She may keep some of the U13/U14 from leaving.

Comment

Who is AF? What teams is she coaching

Comment

Sounds like the rats in the kool aid club are kissing the mighty midgets ass !

You need to get a life loser but I do love the fact that you are tortured by LL'S success. Now send out another kool aid comment to your internet friends since you don't have any in real life.

Comment

I think the hiring of a college head coach as a DOC is all smoke and mirrors by any club. It is just in name and not ability to be a DOC. I am not saying she is not qualified to be a DOC but clubs need dedicated DOC that are available Monday through Sunday. Club DOC is not their priority in the spring. This is a big recruiting time and also have training an spring games. I think it is a good announcement right before tryouts to get some people to stay or test the water to come to SSS at the older ages. The only problem is that SSS still plays in USYSA leagues and does not get the exposure that Stars, NEFC, Breakers and even GPS does in the ECNL and NPL leagues. We can argue what leagues are better but at U15 and older you want exposure to colleges. Also, from what I hear on this site about LL and SSS making things mandatory for $$$, I also think it is a money maker for SSS and BC camps and clinics. I am sure some good comes out of this new hire but not sold to come to SSS.

Comment

I think the hiring of a college head coach as a DOC is all smoke and mirrors by any club. It is just in name and not ability to be a DOC. I am not saying she is not qualified to be a DOC but clubs need dedicated DOC that are available Monday through Sunday. Club DOC is not their priority in the spring. This is a big recruiting time and also have training an spring games. I think it is a good announcement right before tryouts to get some people to stay or test the water to come to SSS at the older ages. The only problem is that SSS still plays in USYSA leagues and does not get the exposure that Stars, NEFC, Breakers and even GPS does in the ECNL and NPL leagues. We can argue what leagues are better but at U15 and older you want exposure to colleges. Also, from what I hear on this site about LL and SSS making things mandatory for $$$, I also think it is a money maker for SSS and BC camps and clinics. I am sure some good comes out of this new hire but not sold to come to SSS.
                Only those with a keen sense of the past will recognize that Select used to have AF and even NF from BU involved in their program.

Do you know the result? Nothing. They did some talks and a few clinics, but as stated, the day to day requires someone hands on.

Select is known for one thing: not learning from past mistakes.

Oh, the other is printing money off of the backs of undereducated parents.

Comment

"Competitive U8's?????"
                  Really???? What is wrong with you people?

Comment

"Competitive U8's?????"
                    Really???? What is wrong with you people?
                    Way to dig this out from a week ago and on page 2. What is wrong w you??? Loser , get a life

Comment

Wrong, it was taken from one of your tryout advertisements. Seriously, how can you have competitive U8's???? There's something seriously wrong with this.

Comment

Wrong, it was taken from one of your tryout advertisements. Seriously, how can you have competitive U8's???? There's something seriously wrong with this.
                        Get a life

Comment

Do they combine u7 and u8 to win? We all know they combine u13 and u14.

Comment

Of course. A win is a win & everyone's a loser.

Comment

I'm sorry they cleaned your clock, go lick your wounds and move on already not our fault you're a sore sport.

Comment

I'm sorry they cleaned your clock, go lick your wounds and move on already not our fault you're a sore sport.
                                They thought the grass was greener but they brought themselves and their kids with them and they wonder why their still miserable and still obsessed w/SSS. Priceless!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X