Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trust me on this: You think that Stars is one of the top ECNL teams and that NEFC team beat them twice in the same weekend. How's that for you? I only brought this up because you are decimating that accomplishment.
    Trust me on this: you're a chucklehead....

Comment

Its a showcase, its about recruiting, not who wins, individual play, showboating your talent, adversity of the player, getting the coaches, the player has contacted, to see them as many times as they can, not who wins, ts people seem to be stuck on the idea that its about winning. Being on a winning team does not get you recruited.
      I totally agree with what you're saying here but, unfortunately, a lot of coaches do not. They play at showcases to win and couldn't care less about the players that don't get on the field as often. Also, many coaches will play the players off of the bench with all of the other players off of the bench and a player that might be close to cracking the starting lineup will not look as good.

Comment

A 2-1 win and 1-1 draw (won in PK's) is not killing them by any means. The NEFC parents of this team need to stop worry about who they beat and don't beat. Their coach is so one dimensional that with out MK they can't beat Bayside. Stop saying this the best in the world. They are fortunate to have on of the best goal scorers in the country playing for them and that is the only reason they win games. If I hear the coach scream one more time to pass it to MK I think I am going to throw-up. Be thankful the PM was not still coaching for the Scorpions when she decided to leave the Portsmouth Pirates.

Comment

A 2-1 win and 1-1 draw (won in PK's) is not killing them by any means. The NEFC parents of this team need to stop worry about who they beat and don't beat. Their coach is so one dimensional that with out MK they can't beat Bayside. Stop saying this the best in the world. They are fortunate to have on of the best goal scorers in the country playing for them and that is the only reason they win games. If I hear the coach scream one more time to pass it to MK I think I am going to throw-up. Be thankful the PM was not still coaching for the Scorpions when she decided to leave the Portsmouth Pirates.
          Spot on

Comment

None mentioned killing. But they showed their superiority. Real Madrid lost to juve 2-1 first leg and tied 1-1 second leg. We will see Real and Barca in the CL finals...just because I want to say so and Juve people are delusional... Tevez is one dimensional. They fortunate to have him... blah blah blah.

Comment

None mentioned killing. But they showed their superiority. Real Madrid lost to juve 2-1 first leg and tied 1-1 second leg. We will see Real and Barca in the CL finals...just because I want to say so and Juve people are delusional... Tevez is one dimensional. They fortunate to have him... blah blah blah.
              No one may have mentioned "killing" but he or she did say this:

At Jefferson Cup, the NEFC team put a beating on PDA which is considered one of the top ECNL teams in the region. There were many college coaches at that game. Were they there to see just the ECNL team. No.
              "Put a beating on" isn't a lot different than "killing." It's just a matter of semantics.

Comment

No one may have mentioned "killing" but he or she did say this:

"Put a beating on" isn't a lot different than "killing." It's just a matter of semantics.
                If you watched that game you would say that PDA was very lucky to only lose 3-1. It was literally a beating in soccer and the score didn't reflect it.
                The poster referred to Stars' scores in that context and none mentioned "killing" or "put a beating" on those scores.

Comment

Trust me on this: You think that Stars is one of the top ECNL teams and that NEFC team beat them twice in the same weekend. How's that for you? I only brought this up because you are decimating that accomplishment.
                  The Stars suck and the asshats that run the club are despicable human beings.

Comment

Sorry your kid got cut last year. You should hope that your rant doesn't catch on and more kids end up leaving Stars to tryout for your club. Your kid could get cut from her current club, and that would be funny as hell.

Comment

Calm down Suzie. BTNT will come around to pour you another drink momentarily.

Comment

Calm down Suzie. BTNT will come around to pour you another drink momentarily.
                        Suzie needs a double.

Comment

It looks like the NEFC 15s got lucky and drew with FC Virgina at PDA.

Comment

It looks like the NEFC 15s got lucky and drew with FC Virgina at PDA.
                            Probably was a decent game, and likely against stronger competition than they typically find in the NPL. I assume your point is they could only manage a tie against the one ECNL team they faced at PDA?

If that's your point, it only proves that you're too caught up in W/L/T records. The idea of showcases is to give teams a slate of games against competition that is appropriately challenging. If NEFC got that from PDA this weekend, then how is that not good for them?

Not with NEFC by the way. A neutral observer.

Comment

Probably was a decent game, and likely against stronger competition than they typically find in the NPL. I assume your point is they could only manage a tie against the one ECNL team they faced at PDA?

If that's your point, it only proves that you're too caught up in W/L/T records. The idea of showcases is to give teams a slate of games against competition that is appropriately challenging. If NEFC got that from PDA this weekend, then how is that not good for them?

Not with NEFC by the way. A neutral observer.
                              No...I really didn't have a point. It was just written in an attempt to get a response from all of the NEFC "chest thumpers" that populate these boards. I agree with what you say, btw. They're a really good team though the gloating gets a little old.

Comment

No...I really didn't have a point. It was just written in an attempt to get a response from all of the NEFC "chest thumpers" that populate these boards. I agree with what you say, btw. They're a really good team though the gloating gets a little old.
                                It gets old but yet you perpetuate it. Who is the idiot here?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X