Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FC mass has all the same players as last year. What happened?
    I guess they weren't as big, physically, as they were last year, relative to the boys on the other teams.

Comment

I guess they weren't as big, physically, as they were last year, relative to the boys on the other teams.
      It has to be more than that, I know kids grow, but they fell fast in just 4 months!

Comment

It has to be more than that, I know kids grow, but they fell fast in just 4 months!
        FC Mass always had big physical kids. The other kids caught up in size. FC mass kids lack of skill was probably their downfall. .

Comment

FC Mass always had big physical kids. The other kids caught up in size. FC mass kids lack of skill was probably their downfall. .
          They are big and slow and play a physical game. There's not a lot of bench depth either

Comment

Who won Stars vs bruno game and who plays who in state cup?
            Stars won, 1-0.

Comment

They are big and slow and play a physical game. There's not a lot of bench depth either
              No reason to kick a team when down, never know, could be your team next year? No need to go after kids or coach, sometimes teams just get into a funk, that's all. As they say Sh@t happens and you move on..

Comment

Kind of have to laugh.... All these other NPL parents u14 and kids like to taunt FCMass as a"bottom feeder" after one bad half season....

But here we are at Needham Tournament (which counts for lots of ranking points) and most of those kids/parents went home for good today, while FC Mass off to Semi's and will play tomorrow.

To those who have posted here trying to attack team, and only those,,,, have fun with your day off tomorrow :)

Comment

Kind of have to laugh.... All these other NPL parents u14 and kids like to taunt FCMass as a"bottom feeder" after one bad half season....

But here we are at Needham Tournament (which counts for lots of ranking points) and most of those kids/parents went home for good today, while FC Mass off to Semi's and will play tomorrow.

To those who have posted here trying to attack team, and only those,,,, have fun with your day off tomorrow :)
                  Thanks. Much appreciated. Have fun pretending fc mass is a contender. Who do they play? GPS-MA? Sounds like you are the one wasting your day. What will the score be? 4-0 GPS?

Oh, I hope you are the fc mass parent from last year telling everyone how tournaments don't matter. That would be rich!!

Comment

Gps npl

Although the GPS NPL team did beat Valeo 1-0, they ended up in a three way tie from which Valeo will advanced on GD.............that must hurt.

Comment

Although the GPS NPL team did beat Valeo 1-0, they ended up in a three way tie from which Valeo will advanced on GD.............that must hurt.
                      Gps out of State Cupand now this? My weekend keeps getting better. Go Valeo!

Comment

Thanks. Much appreciated. Have fun pretending fc mass is a contender. Who do they play? GPS-MA? Sounds like you are the one wasting your day. What will the score be? 4-0 GPS?

Oh, I hope you are the fc mass parent from last year telling everyone how tournaments don't matter. That would be rich!!
                        Do some research before you start smack talk... I was embarrassed for you a bit there

Comment

Do some research before you start smack talk... I was embarrassed for you a bit there
                          Ok. Come up with something more clever before you post, I was embarrassed for you a bit there.

Comment

Ok. Come up with something more clever before you post, I was embarrassed for you a bit there.

Yes. This was equally 'clever'. FC Mass is doing well. Why not give them the credit. I find that insecurity is at the base of people like yourself. You are either insecure about yourself (sad that you would put your own needs before your kid's) or your kids chances of getting good play time or even staying on his current team. Either way, you should recognize it and be more realistic. It is possible that you and your kid might find something to excel at even if it isn't soccer.

Comment

Yes. This was equally 'clever'. FC Mass is doing well. Why not give them the credit. I find that insecurity is at the base of people like yourself. You are either insecure about yourself (sad that you would put your own needs before your kid's) or your kids chances of getting good play time or even staying on his current team. Either way, you should recognize it and be more realistic. It is possible that you and your kid might find something to excel at even if it isn't soccer.
                              StiLL drunk?

Comment

Fc mass beats Valeo and moves onto finals at Needham. Clever enough. quit while your behind Dude...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X