Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gee. I thought that the coaches leave so that they can get home at a reasonable hour!
    And beat the traffic home! Not an easy place to get to.....is there a ferry you could take from Bridgeport or someplace?

Comment

And beat the traffic home! Not an easy place to get to.....is there a ferry you could take from Bridgeport or someplace?
      Yes. Long Island ferry out of New London, CT.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        yes. Long island ferry out of new london, ct.

<oh snap!>

Comment

But they were there playing. So what you're saying is they weren't trying? Hopefully none of their future college coaches were looking in on them if that is the case.
          It wasn't as important for them to get the playing time. They played but not as if they would if they were really trying to win.

Comment

It wasn't as important for them to get the playing time. They played but not as if they would if they were really trying to win.
            That has to be the lamest excuse I've ever seen on this site. A bunch of ultra competitive kids and coaches not really caring about winning? Maybe that's how you explained away your daughter's team's performance.

Comment

That has to be the lamest excuse I've ever seen on this site. A bunch of ultra competitive kids and coaches not really caring about winning? Maybe that's how you explained away your daughter's team's performance.
              It' a great excuse. If they win, they are the best. If they lose ,they weren't trying. Works for me.

Comment

It' a great excuse. If they win, they are the best. If they lose ,they weren't trying. Works for me.
                You do realize you were responding to someone who was trying to cut down one or more of the teams or one or more of the players?

Comment

How come the CFC B team was put in the top bracket? They were clearly out of their league.

Comment

She?

Perhaps but US News has BC at #34. Very good but not really in the same league as Princeton or Harvard.
                    Not in the same league? Ivy league undergrads aren't any smarter than the other top schools in the country, just snobbier.

Comment

Not in the same league? Ivy league undergrads aren't any smarter than the other top schools in the country, just snobbier.
                      Must be a BC grad.

Comment

Although a lot of teams likely had players missing, I heard the Rovers were missing their two starting central midfielders. If true, it's even more amazing that they managed to win NEWSS without their two best central midfielders.

Comment

How come the CFC B team was put in the top bracket? They were clearly out of their league.
                          Not against the Scorps. :D

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X