Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Must have touched a nerve RG!! Just keep shaking. Parent from another club, typical disguise, you're good.
    I'm from Rush. We played them at CDL Showcase. Now stop Bullsh--g and put the video up if you have it.

If not stop talking out your @$$!

Comment

the problem is, that you do not have a total buy in from the parents, either, take for instance other clubs that are successful, there are some clubs in the area where it is not much more to play for them price wise as it is for the Lancers and FCPC, but the difference is the organization. Parents work together to make it happen, and there is total transparency, from the board meetings to the books. The parents don't just drop there kids of for practice, they stay to help and to support the club. You cant do that when your working with the likes of SR or GP, because everything is held so close to the vest. Take for instance this past so called season with FCPC, the whole lure was that everyone would be involved with making decisions and that every coach was a board member. Well that does no good when SR still controls everything, and refuses to let go of anything. He has control of the bank accounts, all the administrative duties he holds a grip on, and instead of allowing capable parents, who can help out and make things run more smoothly, help out he refuses. He has to be the supreme leader and refuses to let go of anything. He never returns a phone call or answers his, you cant go up to call the doc office to get anything with the club taken care of, because if you do then you have MH breathing down your back asking you what you are doing at his place of business, so why run a club, and try to run a business at the same time then. Some how GP was left in charge of scheduling for the FDL this past season, for the teams, and well you know that fell apart, most of the teams ended up playing the same 3 clubs over and over and over and over!!!! And well by the time Christmas rolled around most of the coaches cancelled their remaining games and went out on their own to play tournaments because they were tired of playing the same team week after week. Lets move on to the next topic, the league its self, FDL, the younger age groups were promised that they would have competition and that they would be put into age appropriate groups, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! GP thought that he could get away with putting U9 and U10 kids in U12 age groups and the parents wouldn't get pissed, well wrong, he has no understanding of how to talk to a player or to a parent, especially when they complain about how their kids were put into leagues against kids 2 years older, just so they could collect a check from that parent.

Comment

I'm from Rush. We played them at CDL Showcase. Now stop Bullsh--g and put the video up if you have it.

If not stop talking out your @$$!
        I do have the video. I'm not going to put it up here. It will be shown to officials at FYSA at the appropriate time. In the meantime I wish I knew who you are so I could open up a huge can of whip aZZ all over you.

Comment

it is not what you would call a video, it is a series of photographs taken at the Florida cup by a parent. The parent has sent them to US Club and US Club has asked them to hold onto them and to not release them until they make a full investigation, so that is what is being done. The problem is that the parent is some what unsure of what to do about posting them, I spoke with her the other day and she is very upset about the whole situation, because she wants what is right to be right but hates that the actions of the coach is going to ruin everything for the other 14 boys who are on the team who did nothing wrong but bust their butt for the whole season to get better and to make it to this point. That is why she has left it in the hands of US Club. And she feels that if the photographs are posted that someone will for sure know who took the pictures and then some retaliation will be taken towards her and her son that is on the team and her other son who plays on SR's team, so that is where it is at as of now.

Comment

I do have the video. I'm not going to put it up here. It will be shown to officials at FYSA at the appropriate time. In the meantime I wish I knew who you are so I could open up a huge can of whip aZZ all over you.
            If the game was in the Florida Cup then it is a US Club issue and not FYSA, make sure that you complain to the correct people.

Comment

the fcpc team is actually very good, and of probably just tied without cheating, but that is not the point, the point is that it is bad when you have to tell your parents that you are trying to develop players, and that you collect money from them for the Florida cup and then you bring in players who did not pay their fee to play and are not the correct age to win, that is bad RG, very bad.... oh yeah and US club was notified and camera footage was sent in, the funny thing is you would of thought that the coach from the other team would of caught it because he looks nothing like the pass and he was bigger then everyone on the field, way bigger.
              I guess you don't know how things work for the coaches. The coaches never see the passes for the team that they are playing against. It is the referees job to look at the passes and determine if the person in front of them is the person on the card when they are checking them in. If you look at some of the pictures it is almost impossible to tell if that kid is the one in the picture. I have seen U16 players that look like the picture was taken when they were 10. The pictures are only supposed to be 6 months old I think, but that never seems to be enforced.

Comment

If you have been at lancers then you know you will eventually pay more, right? Right? "This and that happened, this was lost, this was stolen so we need everyone to pay xx more". Sound familiar? And JV was there for all that and can't simply blame SR for that like she does everything else. It's true what they say... you get what you pay for. If your goal is simply to pay the least possible for Comp soccer then lancers will be the place for you... if they are even there next season. Posted tryout dates means nothing... just dates on a paper
                Your a fool if you believe any of that bs, sr started his thieving ways way before Jv was involved with the club, I was a lancer through all of it. And now add being with FCPC for almost a season which was a complete disaster with sr running everything and apparently we paid for a tournament and Orlando city never received payment so they are trying to collect that money for all of our teams that went. Where is that money ????? Have you ever run a business, Do the numbers yourself and figure how much money it takes to run any business, I'm just using common sense but apparently that is a rare commodity. I'm a parent that has been with both clubs and know exactly what sr has done over to many years. I'm not defending anyone but I will say that JV has been the only person to stand up and not just walk away, why do you think sr and crew pretty much dispise her. Also when did you ever see sr let anyone help him, that would have been the end of his shananagins. maybe that was the reason for the making of FCPC, he couldn't have his hands in the cookie jar with the lancers any longer. I don't know for sure but what other reason was there. You should ask the city yourself about tryout dates and get real answers as I did. Also ask parents/players about the Lancer's transparency as I did and you will get the truth. Also ask us parents that were with FCPC why we left, no need to make up things if you just want the truth. As far as competitive where would you suggest I take my kid, dynamo has mostly old lancer coaches (which were part of the problem in pc) and jc well I've seen how he works at the adult league and definitely no thank you. Fh is way over priced with sorry to say but has no talent. Brandon is pretty much the same and the children are just a number. so where can my kid go that has no drama, the best coaching, not pay an arm and a leg to play with someone looking out for there future?

Comment

Fh is way over priced with sorry to say but has no talent. Brandon is pretty much the same and the children are just a number. so where can my kid go that has no drama, the best coaching, not pay an arm and a leg to play with someone looking out for there future?
                  Comparing Brandon to FH? No talent? Dumb*** much?

U13B Ranked 16th & in Round 2 of State Cup
                  U14B Ranked 14th & in Round 2 of State Cup
                  U15B Ranked 8th & in Round 2 of State Cup
                  U16B Ranked 5th & in Round 2 of State Cup

You get what you pay for. None of the Brandon coaches are getting rich or even getting paid over minimum wage for the hours they spend with their teams. You haven't been in Brandon, so you don't know *** you are talking about-not that that will stop you. I have never felt like my child "was just a number" and he (along with his team) have developed and played at the highest levels, both FSPL and PLE, State Cup contenders. By whatever means you measure, they beat the experience you have received at Plant City or the Lancers.

Comment

Comparing Brandon to FH? No talent? Dumb*** much?

U13B Ranked 16th & in Round 2 of State Cup
                    U14B Ranked 14th & in Round 2 of State Cup
                    U15B Ranked 8th & in Round 2 of State Cup
                    U16B Ranked 5th & in Round 2 of State Cup

You get what you pay for. None of the Brandon coaches are getting rich or even getting paid over minimum wage for the hours they spend with their teams. You haven't been in Brandon, so you don't know *** you are talking about-not that that will stop you. I have never felt like my child "was just a number" and he (along with his team) have developed and played at the highest levels, both FSPL and PLE, State Cup contenders. By whatever means you measure, they beat the experience you have received at Plant City or the Lancers.
                    One more thing: You NEVER hear of cheating allegations with older players playing down or the club not paying for a tournament the parents already paid for. You get that from a goat-track club, not Brandon.

Comment

One more thing: You NEVER hear of cheating allegations with older players playing down or the club not paying for a tournament the parents already paid for. You get that from a goat-track club, not Brandon.
                      Well that's just wonderful, sounds like your doing just great and your kid is amazing, just curious are those A teams? how do the rankings work? oh yeah it's how many tournaments you go to and how many points you earn in them and how many thousands does that cost
                      you ? Glad you have enlightened us all but I want more for my kid like playing college soccer and etc. Yes I agree sr does not know how to pay his bills but that doesn't make everyone in plant city the same. Just imagine if you paid your tournament to brandon and for some reason whoever is supposed to pay it doesn't, don't be so quick to judge. We all want what's best for our children but can't afford the fee's that you pay.

Comment

the fcpc team is actually very good, and of probably just tied without cheating, but that is not the point, the point is that it is bad when you have to tell your parents that you are trying to develop players, and that you collect money from them for the Florida cup and then you bring in players who did not pay their fee to play and are not the correct age to win, that is bad RG, very bad.... oh yeah and US club was notified and camera footage was sent in, the funny thing is you would of thought that the coach from the other team would of caught it because he looks nothing like the pass and he was bigger then everyone on the field, way bigger.
                        Seriously????????? This must be some more ts cr@p

Comment

wow, like always you people have no clue what your talking about, we at FCPC will keep doing what we have been doing this whole year, which is what we want.

Comment

Well that's just wonderful, sounds like your doing just great and your kid is amazing, just curious are those A teams? how do the rankings work? oh yeah it's how many tournaments you go to and how many points you earn in them and how many thousands does that cost
                            you ? Glad you have enlightened us all but I want more for my kid like playing college soccer and etc.
                            Guess what? If you want your kid to play college soccer he is going to need to get out of PCFC. No scouts come to the Adidas Cup or CDL Showcase or Thanksgiving Soccer Skills Showcase, or even the Disney Spring Invitational (where the no-talent Brandon U16 and U15 met in the finals while your U16 did not make it out of group play). College is a long shot for any player, but if you don't go to high-level showcase tournaments, nobody is going to see your son play. You can send all the rec-level video you want.

So, don't talk smack about Brandon when you don't know what you're talking about,

Comment

Guess what? If you want your kid to play college soccer he is going to need to get out of PCFC. No scouts come to the Adidas Cup or CDL Showcase or Thanksgiving Soccer Skills Showcase, or even the Disney Spring Invitational (where the no-talent Brandon U16 and U15 met in the finals while your U16 did not make it out of group play). College is a long shot for any player, but if you don't go to high-level showcase tournaments, nobody is going to see your son play. You can send all the rec-level video you want.

So, don't talk smack about Brandon when you don't know what you're talking about,
                              There is a college coach with the Lancer's now, his name is Roger Kennedy from St. Leo University and he has already done some really good things for kids in the Lancer's club and some of those kids are those that gp and sr promised to help but just lied to. So sad that any person can do that to kids. I followed a coach to fcpc and it was a huge mistake but I have very good friends that stayed with the lancer's and things are nothing like before according to them (everyone is happy and kids are being sent to college and getting better opportunities). What else can us parents ask for. No need to talk smack I just don't like that people always say plant city is always lying, cheating and stealing because most of us are not like that. I think Brandon has had many opportunities because of the high level money and parents in the area and that is truly great for those who can afford it. Like I said most of us cannot afford to pay thousands for our kids to play and we are proud of Plant City and want to make it better here at home as I'm sure you can relate to.

Comment

There is a college coach with the Lancer's now, his name is Roger Kennedy from St. Leo University and he has already done some really good things for kids in the Lancer's club and some of those kids are those that gp and sr promised to help but just lied to. So sad that any person can do that to kids. I followed a coach to fcpc and it was a huge mistake but I have very good friends that stayed with the lancer's and things are nothing like before according to them (everyone is happy and kids are being sent to college and getting better opportunities). What else can us parents ask for. No need to talk smack I just don't like that people always say plant city is always lying, cheating and stealing because most of us are not like that. I think Brandon has had many opportunities because of the high level money and parents in the area and that is truly great for those who can afford it. Like I said most of us cannot afford to pay thousands for our kids to play and we are proud of Plant City and want to make it better here at home as I'm sure you can relate to.

Unfortunately, lying, cheating, stealing and dirty style of play is what Plant City is known for. Maybe the Lancer's are turning it around, but it will take time for people to believe it as they have been scarred in the past.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X