Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    She might of been at state cup on the weekend, but the game Im talking about was on Friday night, just getting the facts right, but it really does not matter to me if she was or was not there, because she had nothing to do with turning in RG to US Club, he pissed off the parents and a lot of the kids by cheating, and now half of them are for sure going back to the lancers, I don't understand how they can just lie to everyone, take every ones money and do nothing for the kids, the worst one is GP, *** , never seen him at any practices unless it was MH, RL, or SR practices, what about the younger age groups, he never showed up to their practices and was still getting paid. WOW, board meetings were a joke, I mean we were told that we all were board members and that we all had a say, but the only person who had his hands on everything was SR, he controlled everything, it was a joke this year, and the bad thing is he stooped the mayor also into his scam and now all it is doing is making the mayor look bad also, shoot half of his team is done also, especially after they had to play through players club just to be in a decent league, and could not even practice at their own fields because FCPC fed them a bunch of lies, it is funny where ever you go SR,GP and the whole bunch are a laughing stock to every one else, and the bad thing is that the kids are the ones hurting!!!!
    I got away from ALL of that and happy at dynamo. I know some other people happy at Lakeland. Know from a good source that mayor's team is going dynamo next season as well as many other players from FCPC and lancers especially now that merge with fishhawk was called off. More people now confirming rumors that both PC clubs getting kicked out of fields and people sick of the drama and lies at both. SR and GP are liars but JV and her crew are only slightly better.

Comment

the U16 team, coach decided to bring his son which is a U18 player to play as a player that was not there, and well the we won 1-0 but he was the one that gave the assist, and the coaches response when some of the parents and players did not like that he cheated was that "well he only played half of the game and we had to do what we had to do to win", wow!!!! glad it was caught on tape.... oh yeah and the other player is a U18 player also....
      Rumor is going around that they paid the center ref $1000 and both ARs $750 to look the other way"

Comment

I got away from ALL of that and happy at dynamo. I know some other people happy at Lakeland. Know from a good source that mayor's team is going dynamo next season as well as many other players from FCPC and lancers especially now that merge with fishhawk was called off. More people now confirming rumors that both PC clubs getting kicked out of fields and people sick of the drama and lies at both. SR and GP are liars but JV and her crew are only slightly better.
        I wonder who this would be??? maybe a previous pc coach, maybe (os) that doesn't know when to leave well enough alone. if your happy at dynamo then good for you but you wouldn't need to post inaccurate info like the above if that was completely true. don't know about fcpc but lancer's have confirmed tryout dates for next season and I asked the city about these rumors and none are true. ask the city if you want the truth instead of spreading more evil. don't know where you get that "jv and her crew" are like those others, you probably know better than that and what does that make you?? Didn't you take an entire team from the Lancer's before tryouts a few years ago and even now continue to "invite" players to go play with you? If that isn't drama then I don't know what is. Why do you chose to be at dynamo and still coach rec in pc, doesn't dynamo have a rec program?

Comment

I wonder who this would be??? maybe a previous pc coach, maybe (os) that doesn't know when to leave well enough alone. if your happy at dynamo then good for you but you wouldn't need to post inaccurate info like the above if that was completely true. don't know about fcpc but lancer's have confirmed tryout dates for next season and I asked the city about these rumors and none are true. ask the city if you want the truth instead of spreading more evil. don't know where you get that "jv and her crew" are like those others, you probably know better than that and what does that make you?? Didn't you take an entire team from the Lancer's before tryouts a few years ago and even now continue to "invite" players to go play with you? If that isn't drama then I don't know what is. Why do you chose to be at dynamo and still coach rec in pc, doesn't dynamo have a rec program?
          oh no definitely not a former coach but now have to find out who os is... whoever that is they seem to be living in your head... do you dream about them at night? wow, interesting response... hope this isn't someone from Lancers board... very vindictive

Comment

oh no definitely not a former coach but now have to find out who os is... whoever that is they seem to be living in your head... do you dream about them at night? wow, interesting response... hope this isn't someone from Lancers board... very vindictive
            facts are not vindictive maybe that's your agenda. no one said anything about dreams or living in peoples head, that's just weird and very out there and I have no idea what that even means !! I just happen to be a parent that has been at both clubs and know what has happened over the years with all those guys. I would never go back to fcpc and after knowing the guys that went to dynamo, I would never take my child there either. I don't really care what any of you say on here, we all know who you are and why you say those things (its obvious with what you say on here because you say the same stuff and soccer games).

Comment

facts are not vindictive maybe that's your agenda. no one said anything about dreams or living in peoples head, that's just weird and very out there and I have no idea what that even means !! I just happen to be a parent that has been at both clubs and know what has happened over the years with all those guys. I would never go back to fcpc and after knowing the guys that went to dynamo, I would never take my child there either. I don't really care what any of you say on here, we all know who you are and why you say those things (its obvious with what you say on here because you say the same stuff and soccer games).
              how could you have been at both clubs if FCPC is only a year old? stop making stuff up. And just because you posted tryout dates doesn't mean both of the pc clubs are not out. Same dates that everyone will have and could easily be handled by the new group. You are trying to play on people emotions so try letting the facts just stand for themselves.

Comment

how could you have been at both clubs if FCPC is only a year old? stop making stuff up. And just because you posted tryout dates doesn't mean both of the pc clubs are not out. Same dates that everyone will have and could easily be handled by the new group. You are trying to play on people emotions so try letting the facts just stand for themselves.
                I was with the lancer's for several years and then went to fcpc and I have asked the city these specific questions, how bad would it look if the city lied to us? I would never play with people's emotions, kids are involved !!! Ask the city for yourself by all means do not just go by what you read on here, I definitely don't. The facts are the only things I care about.

Comment

Rumor is going around that they paid the center ref $1000 and both ARs $750 to look the other way"
                  nope. Dont lie I am one of the refs. RG promised us the money, yes. But said SR would have the money in the mail the next day.

Comment

Can you please upload the video to the internet somewhere so we can see?

Comment

Dynamo,
                      I left the lancers to come to Houston Dynamo a couple years ago. I heard the Lancers lowered their fees this Year to $440 at Dynamo I paid over $1000. Who got shafted? Everywhere you get shafted. Just some places are you get it worse then others. Going back to the Lancers. At $450 I can put with a little drama. Shoot at Dynamo my sons coach is nothing but drama!!

Comment

Can you please upload the video to the internet somewhere so we can see?
                        In due time RG. We are just going to let you shake in your pants for a while. By the way learn to treat kids with more respect you ninkapoop.

Comment

Surely JV was all over it! As they say, takes one to know one.
                          Quit blaming others. When you show our kids that it is ok to lie, cheat, and steal just like SR, and MH you have the audacity to blame others. Should have known birds of a feather. And by the way RG we have come to find out that lying and cheating is all you do. Your own wife can confirm that. Why the... did we leave the Lancers to follow you to the new club pcp. Must be proud of yourself to lead your sheep to the wolves. But If your not a christian, which you probably aren't, then surely you must believe in carma.

Comment

In due time RG. We are just going to let you shake in your pants for a while. By the way learn to treat kids with more respect you ninkapoop.
                            Thus is NOT RG. This is another parent from another club. This site is full of liars.

Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk. You said you had it so either post it or a link to it or you're full of Bullsh-- or as you say Toro Mierda!

Comment

Thus is NOT RG. This is another parent from another club. This site is full of liars.

Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk. You said you had it so either post it or a link to it or you're full of Bullsh-- or as you say Toro Mierda!
                              Must have touched a nerve RG!! Just keep shaking. Parent from another club, typical disguise, you're good.

Comment

Dynamo,
                                I left the lancers to come to Houston Dynamo a couple years ago. I heard the Lancers lowered their fees this Year to $440 at Dynamo I paid over $1000. Who got shafted? Everywhere you get shafted. Just some places are you get it worse then others. Going back to the Lancers. At $450 I can put with a little drama. Shoot at Dynamo my sons coach is nothing but drama!!
                                If you have been at lancers then you know you will eventually pay more, right? Right? "This and that happened, this was lost, this was stolen so we need everyone to pay xx more". Sound familiar? And JV was there for all that and can't simply blame SR for that like she does everything else. It's true what they say... you get what you pay for. If your goal is simply to pay the least possible for Comp soccer then lancers will be the place for you... if they are even there next season. Posted tryout dates means nothing... just dates on a paper

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X