Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBU West Tryouts

Tough weekend for the highly trained coaches at tbu west, all that special training getting beat by daddy coaches. It was like watching games of kickball at the Bradenton cup from the highly trained doc of largo.

Wow... This troll was up at the crack is dawn to post this one!

You should have waited until Sunday to watch at least four of the six teams play in the finals. Lmao!! But you didn't actually bother to look at what the truth was. Did you?

If you are going to be a hater at least try to pick a tournament where the club didn't show well genius. What a dolt.

Comment

So it's State Cup weekend and you are talking about the Bradenton cup, and the Sarasota Cup?? You actually pay competive fees to play in those tournaments??

Comment

There were no TBU West teams in the Sarasota Cup but nice try..

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          There were no TBU West teams in the Sarasota Cup but nice try..
          Hahahaha they are talking about Bradenton cup, btw most if not all played in the b division. So your teams are the best of the second tier. Might as well played rec soccer.

Comment

Hahahaha they are talking about Bradenton cup, btw most if not all played in the b division. So your teams are the best of the second tier. Might as well played rec soccer.
            All that, yet here you are caring, looking up brackets and posting about TBU west on a day your kid was playing in state cup? Lol... What team and age group does your kid's State Cup Champion belong to again? You forgot to mention them.

Regardless, your ignorance causes you to miss the point of the post. You are horrible at following posts on a message board. (Even if it's actually easy)

The OP made up facts. I set him straight. That's all. You chose to become uber loser by ignoring the actual conversation and assuming a whole lot if silly crap. Grow up loser. You really should think before you hit the keyboard.

Comment

All that, yet here you are caring, looking up brackets and posting about TBU west on a day your kid was playing in state cup? Lol... What team and age group does your kid's State Cup Champion belong to again? You forgot to mention them.

Regardless, your ignorance causes you to miss the point of the post. You are horrible at following posts on a message board. (Even if it's actually easy)

The OP made up facts. I set him straight. That's all. You chose to become uber loser by ignoring the actual conversation and assuming a whole lot if silly crap. Grow up loser. You really should think before you hit the keyboard.
              O so funny you are, way to attack someone on a personal level, are you stumped and can't fight a battle with club facts poor poor baby 😢. The facts were stated and you attack literacy, which I find funny being you have no idea of my level of education. The facts are your club isn't competitive but charges competitive fees and puffs there chest out. I bet you apply think kick and chase method, but wouldn't ever know as we typically won't play red teams such as the ones coming from your club.

Comment

O so funny you are, way to attack someone on a personal level, are you stumped and can't fight a battle with club facts poor poor baby 😢. The facts were stated and you attack literacy, which I find funny being you have no idea of my level of education. The facts are your club isn't competitive but charges competitive fees and puffs there chest out. I bet you apply think kick and chase method, but wouldn't ever know as we typically won't play red teams such as the ones coming from your club.
                Can't help but notice that despite your "level of education" that you can't actually address a single point in my last post. Such as the fact that you are looking up "rec level" tournament schedules to find out about the club you have chosen to troll. Can't eleven admit that. You also failed to address what State Cup champion you pay money to. Again, another example of your inability to follow simple message board conversation. You are proving my point.

You are correct that I have no knowledge of your level of education. But with every post you make you are narrowing it down for me. At this point you have already proved that it is a college that doesn't require for graduation that their students know the difference of the word "there" and "their". Lol ...

You can keep trying but the simple fact remains that you care enough about TBU West to look up THEIR tournament schedules, team by team, and then come on here and waste your valuable time worrying about what you call a "rec" club. Seems that a well educated man like yourself would be above going out of his way to talk crap and make up lies about a kid's soccer club. But maybe your expansive education has taught you that what is most important is that you make yourself feel better by aimlessly insulting a kid's soccer organization that doesn't even affect the world class club that you pay your money to. Either that or you just have a need to boost your Valedictorian ego?

I'm sure that during you Ivy League college career that you were taught to question the source and motives of anyone's writings and not just believe everything they wrote. That's whT I did after reading your post. And you have validated every doubt I had.

How long have you been out of school? It appears to be quite a while because you are falling way behind in a very easy conversation. Let's see if you can catch up or just continue pick and choose the points addressed. I bet you just can't do it.

First, you have to admit that you either guessed at the TBU west placings or you just guessed. Has to be one of the two. Either way, you are a loser. Which is it?

Comment

Oh, and since you mentioned "we", stop hiding behind generic terms and be brave enough to mention who, exactly, is "we". Club, age group and team name. Since you are obviously very proud of your kid's team you should have no trouble telling us all. Otherwise, you would bring up your team to begin with.

Comment

(Bet he bites and starts the personal attacks on "typos" and "errors" now. Even though he has already chastised personal attacks.) Will he take the bait or not?

He is confused now... What should he do?

Comment

I am not the guy you are "fighting" with....but you are from Largo playing in the Bradenton Cup?? I mean never heard of that tournament, it can't be that challenging... So let it die, you make good points against him but....it is the Bradento Cup

Comment

Every major program in the state has feeder teams. sure, the real champions are playing state cup - but what happens in these other tournaments is important. For one thing, it is the younger teams, the next generation - and as well, top teams have personnel changes every year - without a good feeder team, they have a long term problem.

It is foolish and petty to troll Largo with that first post, even though lots of Largo parents are ghetto in their attitude - and it a measure of that ghetto attitude how one such parent came back with a serious of obnoxious responses.

Comment

Did Al Sousa ever play soccer? Anyone know no info posted on website Would like to know before tryouts. Not saying you have to be a good player to coach

Comment

Ghetto clubs rule

Comment

Play soccer? He doesn't even know the game. How he is running a club I have no idea

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X