Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    hah!!!! maybe you should buy some of those glow in the dark cleats, so when the lights go out in the stadium you can find your kid on the bench....
    if my kid is playing in the WC.....I will take it..LMAO!

Comment

STOP BUYING NIKE PRODUCTS, UN-AMERICAN TO go away from the RED, WHITE, and BLUE. Its not about fashion. Its about respect for our country. The team represents the USA not some Afro, Spanish, Euro country. Be American
      In fairness, we haven't had American blue uniforms since the 2002 World Cup. They've been French blue or Russian red since then so black isn't really a change.

Comment

I think you meant to say "off" the boat.

What country am I supposed to go to? Born and raised in the U.S. and very proud of it.

If your argument is that liking the new uniforms means hate for the U.S. then you are a bigger idiot than I thought.

Again, leave the trailer park every once in a while.

O that right your a liberal, that tells it all..always wanting banana pudding with your check.

Comment

...hmmm... so nobody thinks that Nike actually received an order from the WNT and just executed the order?

Comment

O that right your a liberal, that tells it all..always wanting banana pudding with your check.
            **you're*** not your.

Are you sure you're American? Can't even use proper grammar.

Comment

...hmmm... so nobody thinks that Nike actually received an order from the WNT and just executed the order?
              That's not how multi-million dollar uniform deals work.

Comment

That's not how multi-million dollar uniform deals work.
                lol, so you really think they open the boxes and get a surprise... funny!

Comment

You think the WNT picks their kits out of a catalog? Please. This kit was BUILT for them and then product tested in focus groups to see if had buying power. Nike chose the kit for the USWNT and had it approved (like provided multiple options) to US Soccer to select from.

Personally, I think it's ugly as sin.

Comment

You think the WNT picks their kits out of a catalog? Please. This kit was BUILT for them and then product tested in focus groups to see if had buying power. Nike chose the kit for the USWNT and had it approved (like provided multiple options) to US Soccer to select from.

Personally, I think it's ugly as sin.
                    ...so you are saying the same thing I am... US Soccer CHOOSE the uniform... I bet you if they wanted the red white and blue patriotic feeling they would have requested it at the design stage...

Comment

STOP BUYING NIKE PRODUCTS, UN-AMERICAN TO go away from the RED, WHITE, and BLUE. Its not about fashion. Its about respect for our country. The team represents the USA not some Afro, Spanish, Euro country. Be American
                      Never said a Native American

Comment

I get you!

hahahahaha

Just another person of the boat that hates America

Go back to your own country we don't need your comments here.

RED WHITE AND BLUE is the only way to go for the pride of the country..
                        This guy is definitely Cuban or Puerto Rican.

RED WHITE AND BLUE Viva Cuba!
                        RED WHITE AND BLUE Viva Puerto Rico!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X