Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha NIKE

In this country RED, WHITE and BLUE are the colors of the UNITED STATES. NOT F___ BLACK. Did the president call you and want his color on the US women uniform? You better change it, you have offended a lot of people.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    In this country RED, WHITE and BLUE are the colors of the UNITED STATES. NOT F___ BLACK. Did the president call you and want his color on the US women uniform? You better change it, you have offended a lot of people.
    Mexico wears black. So does Spain.

You're an idiot.

Comment

Mexico wears black. So does Spain.

You're an idiot.
      You really are a ****ing idiot

Comment

The new uniforms look great and great for Nike and USWNT also the best part are the glow in the dark socks

Comment

The new uniforms look great and great for Nike and USWNT also the best part are the glow in the dark socks
          last time I checked, they use lights at night so glow in the dark socks???? huh, I guess we play in the dark now.

Comment

last time I checked, they use lights at night so glow in the dark socks???? huh, I guess we play in the dark now.
            It's a style thing now about what time we play. It's about looking good so you feel good so you play good etc. We can play in neon pink you think other teams don't know who we are? Are we less american because we don't wear the traditional red white and blue? No. They look good in my opinion and people will support the cause no matter what. GO USWNT

Comment

you are the only person in the dark.

Comment

you are the only person in the dark.
                what, be real, I would hope your educated enough to understand that glow in the DARK socks, key word DARK do not work unless it is dark, so when do we play soccer in the dark???? Hello McFly???? So it seems like your the one in the dark, duh!!!!

Comment

what, be real, I would hope your educated enough to understand that glow in the DARK socks, key word DARK do not work unless it is dark, so when do we play soccer in the dark???? Hello McFly???? So it seems like your the one in the dark, duh!!!!
                  its a trend, we also have glow in the dark cleats. But since you are in the dark , you should really enjoy it!

Comment

It's a style thing now about what time we play. It's about looking good so you feel good so you play good etc. We can play in neon pink you think other teams don't know who we are? Are we less american because we don't wear the traditional red white and blue? No. They look good in my opinion and people will support the cause no matter what. GO USWNT
                    Yes you are less american, COMMIE

Comment

STOP BUYING NIKE PRODUCTS, UN-AMERICAN TO go away from the RED, WHITE, and BLUE. Its not about fashion. Its about respect for our country. The team represents the USA not some Afro, Spanish, Euro country. Be American

Comment

STOP BUYING NIKE PRODUCTS, UN-AMERICAN TO go away from the RED, WHITE, and BLUE. Its not about fashion. Its about respect for our country. The team represents the USA not some Afro, Spanish, Euro country. Be American
                        hahahahahaha.

Ignorant and idiotic post.

Have you noticed that not all teams follow a color scheme based on their flag? You obviously haven't.

Adidas does the same thing. So does Puma.

Should all brands be banned?

Need to leave the trailer park every once in a while.

Comment

its a trend, we also have glow in the dark cleats. But since you are in the dark , you should really enjoy it!
                          hah!!!! maybe you should buy some of those glow in the dark cleats, so when the lights go out in the stadium you can find your kid on the bench....

Comment

hahahahahaha.

Ignorant and idiotic post.

Have you noticed that not all teams follow a color scheme based on their flag? You obviously haven't.

Adidas does the same thing. So does Puma.

Should all brands be banned?

Need to leave the trailer park every once in a while.
                            hahahahaha

Just another person of the boat that hates America

Go back to your own country we don't need your comments here.

RED WHITE AND BLUE is the only way to go for the pride of the country..

Comment

hahahahaha

Just another person of the boat that hates America

Go back to your own country we don't need your comments here.

RED WHITE AND BLUE is the only way to go for the pride of the country..
                              I think you meant to say "off" the boat.

What country am I supposed to go to? Born and raised in the U.S. and very proud of it.

If your argument is that liking the new uniforms means hate for the U.S. then you are a bigger idiot than I thought.

Again, leave the trailer park every once in a while.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X