Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh cmon now! He is a nice guy, but he is as vindictive as they come, and let's go easy with throwing too much credit his way in regards to his current U13 team.
    He cares, but I've seen his training and his game management, and his sideline demeanor, and my friend, he is no Tim M.

I hope For FC sake, they have a bigger plan moving forward for those girls than he.

You can admit it, he is a goofy lil bastard, isn't he?
    must be a parent of a kid who didn't make the cut on this team, get over yourself and move on already. it's boring and juvenile. enjoy whatever team your kid plays for and stop lurking around our club.

Comment

must be a parent of a kid who didn't make the cut on this team, get over yourself and move on already. it's boring and juvenile. enjoy whatever team your kid plays for and stop lurking around our club.
      Exactly, feelings hurt bc the coach had a perfect place for your little Mia on the other team. Really now, who is goofy?

Comment

Exactly, move on!

Comment

Congrats! Always good to have fine clubs in the group. On the boys side with WFF, OCYS, FC Florida, TBU and others it's poised to be a strong league
          I stopped reading when you included WFF.....LOL....good stuff!

Comment

Really? Except that U15B will win the league this year (one final game against Space Coast)?

Comment

Really? Except that U15B will win the league this year (one final game against Space Coast)?
              CORRECTION: U15B will win FPL for the second year in a row.

Comment

How much extra will it cost to register to play NPL in addition to your regular club fees?

Anybody with experience with this?

Comment

WFF u15 will be winning the league for the 2nd consecutive year.

Comment

Lucky

WFF u15 will be winning the league for the 2nd consecutive year.
                    Lucky for them FC Florida is not in their league. I guess that changes next year.

BUT just because the club gets in to NPL does not mean every team plays in NPL.

#1 ranked FC Florida U15 would do well to look elsewhere for better competition. The NPL at that age is soft.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X