Boys Club with most teams in round of 16

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What club will have the most final four teams? This will tell who strongest club is.

Comment

Two

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What club will have the most final four teams? This will tell who strongest club is.
      FC Florida will have U15, U16, U17, U18 in Round of 16. Sorry but I think your young ones the U14 are not going to beat Boca this weekend.

Still impressive.

Of those teams, as many as three could make final four. I think only two will make it.

Comment

Clearwater has 0.
        The USSF doesn't allow DA players to participate in State Cup.

Comment

Can't disagree but considering that between 50-60 teams start out in each age group to win State Cup, getting to round of 16 or quarterfinals is pretty good.

Comment

Can't disagree but considering that between 50-60 teams start out in each age group ng to round of 16 or quarterfinals is pretty good.
            Not really. Most of those teams that start state cup are cannon folder. Nice kids but not players. Getting to final eight is the indicator. still some teams in round of sixteen have a problem winning a single game or just get blown out and have no business making any type of claim. I would give you that making the round of sixreen is a starting point of building a good team. But not there yet.

Comment

True for those teams most likely be in the state's top ten along with the top academy teams.

Comment

Former President Cup Champions and reigning Danone Cup Champions....I'd say they seem to step up when it matters most! True, they aren't the overall fastest team left in it, but they are plenty athletic in positions where athleticism is most important. I'd say from what I've seen of them that technically and tactically they are as good as any boys U13 team in the state. I guess we will see....
                Stop it Dad....they deserve props for getting this far....but don't get crazy. This is a very average team. No hate...just the facts.

Comment

Seriously?

Stop it Dad....they deserve props for getting this far....but don't get crazy. This is a very average team. No hate...just the facts.
                  Presidents Cup Champions, Danone Cup Champions, Atlanta Cup Champions, represented the USA very well in Brazil for the Danone Nations Cup, FPL, R3PL, Runners up in Florida Cup, they don't pad stats with easy tournaments and leagues, and you call them very average???? Compared to whom? Come on now, tell us who your son plays for. Please, I would love a good laugh this morning!

Comment

FC Florida has 6 in Final 16

FC Florida will have U15, U16, U17, U18 in Round of 16. Sorry but I think your young ones the U14 are not going to beat Boca this weekend.

Still impressive.

Of those teams, as many as three could make final four. I think only two will make it.
                    FC Florida U14s only needed a tie and they got it. So here is the FC Florida list:

U14, 2nd place - 4 points
                    U15, 1st place - 9 points
                    U16 White, 1st place - 7 points
                    U16 Blue, 2nd place - 7 points
                    U17, 1st place - 7 points
                    U18, 1st place - 9 points

Comment

Presidents Cup Champions, Danone Cup Champions, Atlanta Cup Champions, represented the USA very well in Brazil for the Danone Nations Cup, FPL, R3PL, Runners up in Florida Cup, they don't pad stats with easy tournaments and leagues, and you call them very average???? Compared to whom? Come on now, tell us who your son plays for. Please, I would love a good laugh this morning!
                      LOL Stop it Dad/Mom. Re-read your myopia and you should giggle a little.

Comment

LOL Stop it Dad/Mom. Re-read your myopia and you should giggle a little.
                        Sorry buddy, but the dude has you on this one. Those are not the accomplishments of a very average team. I've seen the JFC U13's play and they are very skilled and very technical. It's a very good team, and you must be either bitter or jealous!

Comment

Sorry buddy, but the dude has you on this one. Those are not the accomplishments of a very average team. I've seen the JFC U13's play and they are very skilled and very technical. It's a very good team, and you must be either bitter or jealous!
                          I would have to disagree. There accomplishments are nice but do not really mean much. There are plenty of U13 teams that have better growth potential and those are the teams everyone is going to be watching at U15 and higher.

Comment

I would have to disagree. There accomplishments are nice but do not really mean much. There are plenty of U13 teams that have better growth potential and those are the teams everyone is going to be watching at U15 and higher.
                            Sorry but I started this thread to talk about determining which was "best boys club" and not to talk about a single particular team or age group. Take your discussion elsewhere.

Having said that I think FC Florida is in the lead with 6 teams so far. Very impressive for a team I thought had financial issues.

Comment

Where is FC Florida located? What region are they in?

Comment

Sorry but I started this thread to talk about determining which was "best boys club" and not to talk about a single particular team or age group. Take your discussion elsewhere.

Having said that I think FC Florida is in the lead with 6 teams so far. Very impressive for a team I thought had financial issues.
                                Nah....think we will stay here. I would appreciate it if you stop posting further.

Nothing wrong with that team - they have had some good results. I have seen a dozen u-13 teams this year that are more impressive.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X