Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not anyone in particular in mind. No. Just question the actions of kids making a commitment to a group of other kids (also known as a team), then you should follow through on that, even if you aren't getting all the playing time. Every player was told that they would play 50% of the time at the very beginning of the season. Leaving in the middle of the year because things weren't going your way, and you weren't playing as much as you wanted seems a lot like 2nd graders taking their ball home with them.
    Fast forward to the future: "Sorry boss, but I quit. You never told me I would have to work a little overtime. That's not fair, you didn't ask John over there to work late. I'm going to find another job"
    Get back to work dude, you sound silly.

In a free society people do as they see fit. Is that so hard to accept?

Comment

Get back to work dude, you sound silly.

In a free society people do as they see fit. Is that so hard to accept?
      Clearly you work for yourself and don't rely on others to make things happen. Now I understand why you don't get the concept of making good on your commitments. Sounds like you are fine telling people you will do something, and then simply changing your mind when your mood changes.

Comment

Clearly you work for yourself and don't rely on others to make things happen. Now I understand why you don't get the concept of making good on your commitments. Sounds like you are fine telling people you will do something, and then simply changing your mind when your mood changes.
        Some day, your kid will go to an appointment to meet someone for an important meeting, and they will just not show up. Because they didn't get enough love from their boss that day and decided just to quit rather than meet their obligations. But that's OK, right?

Comment

Results:
          Monday
          chargers 0-1 colorado rush
          kendall 2-2 crossfire premier

tuesday
          weston 2-1 houston dynamo
          chargers 3-4 de anza force
          kendall 1-3 indiana fire acad.
          Orlando city 2-1 bethesda-olney
          img 1-5 new york red bulls

good luck to all the florida teams

Comment

Well, another lost for Kendall U15/16 academy ones more against a team that end up last in the standings. I can not believe the Kendall team can beat a team as terrible as Nomads SC.

What is the problem or who is the problem?
            We all know the answer for the question above. Answer Luis Calix terrible coach and horribel human been.

Comment

Some day, your kid will go to an appointment to meet someone for an important meeting, and they will just not show up. Because they didn't get enough love from their boss that day and decided just to quit rather than meet their obligations. But that's OK, right?
              What are you rambling on about? People make decisions they want to make. And they suffer the consequences if they are not good decisions. That is how life goes.

Comment

Well, another lost for Kendall U15/16 academy ones more against a team that end up last in the standings. I can not believe the Kendall team can beat a team as terrible as Nomads SC.

What is the problem or who is the problem?
                We all know the answer for the question above. Answer Luis Calix terrible coach and horribel human been.
                Hay que botarlo ya

Comment

Results:
                  Monday
                  chargers 0-1 colorado rush
                  kendall 2-2 crossfire premier

tuesday
                  weston 2-1 houston dynamo
                  chargers 3-4 de anza force
                  kendall 1-3 indiana fire acad.
                  Orlando city 2-1 bethesda-olney
                  img 1-5 new york red bulls

good luck to all the florida teams
                  The Chargers are a mess...2 more losses....combine that with the U14 USSDA and they are 0-5

Comment

Never Fear!

The Chargers are a mess...2 more losses....combine that with the U14 USSDA and they are 0-5
                    TBU U14s will save the day!

Is it true AD is coming to coach them?

Comment

Any news on the academy team list yet for next year?

Comment

is it true that Garth is out at CLW or is this just trolls being trolls?????

Comment

Clean really pick 10 00s?

Comment

Seems to be true.

Comment

Seems to be true.
                              Who will be replacing him?

Comment

Seems to be true.
                                Why? My kid is on the team and we haven't heard anything.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X