Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are there other options than the predators? Without massive coaching there, It seems like nothing more than glorified rec. I am not impressed with what I've seen
    Curious, what have you seen? Seems like they have a couple decent teams...

Comment

How much are you getting paid for this sound bite? We know most of the kids…..academics no bueno!
      you know most of the kids at fc florida? really--are you the most efficient, yet informal, school guidance counselor to ever grace the earth, creepy child-stalker, or just bold faced lair?

Comment

Have noticed most of their players kick with their toe...

Comment

Unorganized and a lot of what looks like "daddy coaches"

I took my son out to Palm beach soccer academy for u12s and I am happy with the player level and coach interaction.

I have heard a lot of positives from other parents too

Comment

you know most of the kids at fc florida? really--are you the most efficient, yet informal, school guidance counselor to ever grace the earth, creepy child-stalker, or just bold faced lair?
            Of a certain age, yes, our family (mom, dad, and two kids)…aka creepy child stalker (how lame), know many of these boys!

Know that weekend games are tough because party time on Friday and Saturday night take precedence! Know that many will need remedial classes to catch up to lower level college classes at best.

Comment

Of a certain age, yes, our family (mom, dad, and two kids)…aka creepy child stalker (how lame), know many of these boys!

Know that weekend games are tough because party time on Friday and Saturday night take precedence! Know that many will need remedial classes to catch up to lower level college classes at best.
              Well, by the number of FC kids going off to college (some playing soccer and others not but likely have a life long love of the sport and likely will be involved in some form for years to come) your gross generalization about the players' lack school / soccer "balance", as with just about everything you've been posting about FC, is baseless. I guess FC players are just able to balance a social life (or as you dub it "party mentality") along with school and soccer. Sorry your wunderkinds at PBSA aren't able to effectively handle a third activity.

Will some FC players likely need some remedial classes, yes, but that holds true of a significant proportion of all FL high school graduates entering college, even those at the southern Ivy League institution that is PBSA. I know, FC FL is responsible for Florida's depression rate of high school graduates ill prepared for college level work. Tool.

Comment

I took my son out to Palm beach soccer academy for u12s and I am happy with the player level and coach interaction.

I spy with my little eye...daddy coaches at Predators!

Comment

He's a great coach. He also coaches the rising u14b team. They did very well last year.

Comment

How much are you getting paid for this sound bite? We know most of the kids…..academics no bueno!
                    This year 20+ FC players were offered college scholarships.
                    Not sure how many kids you know ....... I know a few teams and on my younger sons FC team many of the boys are enrolled in college and AP classes, a lot are straight A students and one boy will graduate college when he is 18 or 19. Does this sound like a club full of degenerates? I think not!

Comment

This year 20+ FC players were offered college scholarships.
                      Not sure how many kids you know ....... I know a few teams and on my younger sons FC team many of the boys are enrolled in college and AP classes, a lot are straight A students and one boy will graduate college when he is 18 or 19. Does this sound like a club full of degenerates? I think not!
                      Hahaha, great point. To the PBSA poster who keeps bashing the "balance" and lack of academics for FC players because he and his family know so many kids at FC: all your posts about knowing so many poor students / party boy players at FC just lets the rest of us know what type of FC kids your own kids associate with (like any club there are a wide variety of kids at FC, just like at PBSA). As they say, birds of a feather . . . .

Comment

As a PBSA parent, I have nothing bad to say about PBSA or FC Florida. I think they are both good programs with quality coaches. FC has better facilities and is better at marketing, both of which are pretty important aspects of a club.

I love the coaching at PBSA, but I also know some top coaches over at FC Florida. As for this argument over who has smarter kids... I think this is the most ridiculous argument ever! Lets keep from bashing both clubs shall we and just embrace the fact that they both offer good things and bad

Comment

Don't get confused, these probably aren't even PBSA or FC Florida parents writing this nonsense. Just TS trolls.

Comment

As a PBSA parent, I have nothing bad to say about PBSA or FC Florida. I think they are both good programs with quality coaches. FC has better facilities and is better at marketing, both of which are pretty important aspects of a club.

I love the coaching at PBSA, but I also know some top coaches over at FC Florida. As for this argument over who has smarter kids... I think this is the most ridiculous argument ever! Lets keep from bashing both clubs shall we and just embrace the fact that they both offer good things and bad
                            no one at fc is arguing which club has smarter kids, just challenging the nut job pbsa parent who claims to know all the fc players and their gpa, study habits, social schedules and makes the sweeping and asinine generalization that fc kids don't have any balance in their life, will not go to college, etc and in contrast pbsa kids are all studious pillars of the community.

Comment

Hahaha, great point. To the PBSA poster who keeps bashing the "balance" and lack of academics for FC players because he and his family know so many kids at FC: all your posts about knowing so many poor students / party boy players at FC just lets the rest of us know what type of FC kids your own kids associate with (like any club there are a wide variety of kids at FC, just like at PBSA). As they say, birds of a feather . . . .

Yes, party boys of a feather…..flock together at FC (HA! HA! HA!)

Take that tool boy….. ;)

Comment

no one at fc is arguing which club has smarter kids, just challenging the nut job pbsa parent who claims to know all the fc players and their gpa, study habits, social schedules and makes the sweeping and asinine generalization that fc kids don't have any balance in their life, will not go to college, etc and in contrast pbsa kids are all studious pillars of the community.
                                Walnuts, peanuts, cashews, pine nuts, almonds, acorn, beech nut, chestnut, filbert, macadamia, hazelnut, bread-nut, candlenut…..sorry, its my, "Nut Job." Would you like some recipes? ;)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X