Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why would you leave with such a strong team?
    Either someone is pulling our leg or the BU parents are not seeing the big picture. They have an amazing team that can only get better if they stick it out. I wish my daughter who could definitely contribute to this team could join, but I am afraid of two things, our current coach won't help us anymore with college recruiting and she won't fit in and be miserable.

Comment

Yea, right... 5 from FC including the goalkeeper, 2 from TB, a couple from Weston, and then a few assorted club players, maybe a couple of BU players added to roster in time for State Cup freeze but the rest of the year not a single player on roster was on the original U15 roster of BU. Yep, there is a player graduating in 2016 that is recruited and is from BU but she plays up and is a National Team Player so clearly does not need assistance from BU to be recruited. Yes, the U17 are very good, but half of them played with the MJs for a while as well which adds to the recruiting possibilities. So....
      Wrong yet again. Above info is incorrect. You can look up where all the players came from. No one has ever kept it a secret. Also, this poster makes it appear that TB roster is pure TB players. That team has added 11 players from other clubs in the last two years (8 last year (3 from FC by the way) and 3 the year before). MC is one of the best trainers and coaches available in this area. My understanding from friends of ours at TB is that PB is also a good coach. The original poster is asking for best coaching and college exposure. BU as a whole club for U18, U17 and U16's Girls has done well for their players from a college exposure and commitment standpoint. BU has gotten a following of D1 coaches that consistently come to our games, scrimmages and practices. There is a reason for that.

Comment

Which age group will be leaving and where??
        The rising U17. Some will be joining other clubs in area. Some will only practice because already committed. Some just dont like PC as a coach and want to get back to winning State Cups.

Comment

Either someone is pulling our leg or the BU parents are not seeing the big picture. They have an amazing team that can only get better if they stick it out. I wish my daughter who could definitely contribute to this team could join, but I am afraid of two things, our current coach won't help us anymore with college recruiting and she won't fit in and be miserable.
          Same here my daughter could contribute as well and was one of our options, but just not sure what is going on, especially wit Brad going back to FC.

Comment

Same here my daughter could contribute as well and was one of our options, but just not sure what is going on, especially wit Brad going back to FC.
            Assuming your daughter could "contribute" and her goal is to play in college, going to play with BP at new/old club with new team and no history?? Good luck with that. Every team/club has issues. At BU you will get D1 exposure at practices, scrimmages and tournaments. The rest is up to you and more importantly your daughter.

Comment

Yea, right... 5 from FC including the goalkeeper, 2 from TB, a couple from Weston, and then a few assorted club players, maybe a couple of BU players added to roster in time for State Cup freeze but the rest of the year not a single player on roster was on the original U15 roster of BU. Yep, there is a player graduating in 2016 that is recruited and is from BU but she plays up and is a National Team Player so clearly does not need assistance from BU to be recruited. Yes, the U17 are very good, but half of them played with the MJs for a while as well which adds to the recruiting possibilities. So....
              Is everyone on MC team committed?

Comment

The rising U17. Some will be joining other clubs in area. Some will only practice because already committed. Some just dont like PC as a coach and want to get back to winning State Cups.
                You guys have a good team. No other club in the area could do better than what they are offering you. If you cant succeed with the talent you have on this team and add to it, then you guys will not do good any where else.

Comment

Is everyone on MC team committed?
                  My guess is if they want to play in college, then they are good enough to play at any level be it D1, D2, NAIA, etc. They are several committed to top D1 schools. Again, BU has created opportunities for the girls to be showcased but at the end of the day these girls need to bring it so that the schools would be interested. The saying...you can bring a horse to water...comes to mind.

Good job BU and most importantly MC for providing the girls access to your connections.

Comment

Assuming your daughter could "contribute" and her goal is to play in college, going to play with BP at new/old club with new team and no history?? Good luck with that. Every team/club has issues. At BU you will get D1 exposure at practices, scrimmages and tournaments. The rest is up to you and more importantly your daughter.
                    I was talking about going to play with BU, if they can stay together, not going to play for BP exaclty right to new no chemistry and they are already going to be rising U16's which is extremely important.

Comment

You guys have a good team. No other club in the area could do better than what they are offering you. If you cant succeed with the talent you have on this team and add to it, then you guys will not do good any where else.
                      Makes sense to me, please let us know if this team plans to stay together, it would be a good opportunity for outside players to come in and hane an opportunity to play with a good team, coach and club.

Comment

Yeah I think everyone wants to know are players staying with PC at BU or are they leaving for BP at FC. Players don't want to show up with everyone leaving?

Comment

I hear they're going to BP at FC FL

Comment

I hear they're going to BP at FC FL
                            It better be the whole team, because when BP brings in his team from HS you will need about 8 high level players.

Comment

It better be the whole team, because when BP brings in his team from HS you will need about 8 high level players.
                              I heard some have already left?

Comment

I heard some have already left?
                                1 player, not from FC. Left on good terms and wish her well. The rest are preparing for PDA this wknd. High level showcase and great college exposure. But then many girls leaving to play for new club in Pahokee. Go Mudfish!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X