Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    To bad to see such good talented players not developing and performing due to coach RJ
    This coach is only in it for himself. He doesn't care about his players

Comment

To bad to see such good talented players not developing and performing due to coach RJ
      It has been a terrible year with RJ. No development. Only lies. I'm glad the season is over. I will take my son to another club. Enough of the lies.

Comment

Great players leave incompetent or just plain bad coaches.

Comment

The other coach is very good for miramar

Comment

It has been a terrible year with RJ. No development. Only lies. I'm glad the season is over. I will take my son to another club. Enough of the lies.
            Weston and west pines expect to see miramar players at your tryouts. No one wants to play for RJ.

Comment

You have continued to let the trolls post fictional scores. It was pretty funny to those of us who were there.
              Did they play?

Comment

Weston and west pines expect to see miramar players at your tryouts. No one wants to play for RJ.
                No good talent on that team (Miramar). Not one player worthy of being a starter on many teams in South Florida. Bench players at most for any of those teams.

Comment

That is funny considering that team had 10 players on Alabama odp last year and 3 region 3 players.

Comment

Did they play?
                    No game.

Comment

That is funny considering that team had 10 players on Alabama odp last year and 3 region 3 players.
                      I thought by now you would know 90% of players make ODP who try out. It's all a money scam. Wait, isn't RJ an ODP coach? Lol

10 ODP players and nothing to show for! Guess those 10 players and coach are not all that.

Comment

Miramar has talent. They just have bad coaching. With all these ODP players and you can't even make the round of 16 in state cup? Terrible.

Comment

I thought by now you would know 90% of players make ODP who try out. It's all a money scam. Wait, isn't RJ an ODP coach? Lol

10 ODP players and nothing to show for! Guess those 10 players and coach are not all that.
                          RJ a odp coach? Hahahaha. Another lie.

Comment

10 odp players? And lost, lost, lost, lost lost
                            What happened ???????????
                            This is funny

Comment

10 odp players? And lost, lost, lost, lost lost
                              What happened ???????????
                              This is funny
                              Good players with a bad coach

Comment

what?

if you are not a returning odp player it is not a 90% chance to get on the team...the % to break onto a team with many returning players is actually very low. But you obviously know everything.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X