Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seriously? I think you are confused, this is talking soccer, not talking lacrosse. You have nothing left as far as soccer goes. Reality check!
    BR is great for the younger age groups. When your kid passes U12, the good kids move on to the CDL clubs in the area.

Comment

BR is great for the younger age groups. When your kid passes U12, the good kids move on to the CDL clubs in the area.
      since I see activity back on the thread. Just wanted to remind you that both programs absolutely suck and every year you keep your children there, it's another year players are getting better elsewhere. So...take off the uniforms, hand out official "Rec" uniforms (blue, green, purpl, yellow, red, burgundy, & white) and drop the fees. Pathetic! Terrible to watch Soccer....

Comment

keep calling us names...we love it...you do it because you are jealous...your county dollars will NEVER out spend SMR's...the PSC will grow and you will be left behind...i cant wait....please never come over...enjoy your "little" club and stay out of the way of the big dogs....
        WHo care about SMR? Events will continue to be held at teh PSC, but watch immediately after them people post on TS about the crappy event that just took place there. Know one is making this stuff up. Continue to wear your blinders. Soccer is over for any clubs TRYING to bring it to the PSC. joke is on you just because you can bring in events that pay to play at the PSC, doesn't mean soccer is growing in this area. quite the contrary for SMR actually having any clubs that rent their fields - they are not actually growing soccer here. lol.

Comment

WHo care about SMR? Events will continue to be held at teh PSC, but watch immediately after them people post on TS about the crappy event that just took place there. Know one is making this stuff up. Continue to wear your blinders. Soccer is over for any clubs TRYING to bring it to the PSC. joke is on you just because you can bring in events that pay to play at the PSC, doesn't mean soccer is growing in this area. quite the contrary for SMR actually having any clubs that rent their fields - they are not actually growing soccer here. lol.
          the mystery is why the hell you two care?

Comment

the mystery is why the hell you two care?
            Because of the local area history. Nice to see Screamin' Tim's/Chargers' experiment fall flat and SMR/Chargers eventually see through his BS and be done.

We didn't need another club, but they came anyway, lured by the area discord created by the same person who promised a huge following, and were going to put all of the other clubs out of business.

This happens in EVERY youth sport, splinter groups are going to do it better, and it turn, further split the talent pool.

We're all still waiting for Chargers to do anything different.....ANYTHING. Don't tell me, show me. If you weren't telling me, how would I know it's true? People have seen what they have to offer. Plus, they may have lost the sweet deal for field space when Timmy went away. Hey, at SMR everybody pays.....it's a business...until real estate values really rebound and the land is worth more as a Speedway or WAWA. But then there will be a permanent restroom.

Comment

Because of the local area history. Nice to see Screamin' Tim's/Chargers' experiment fall flat and SMR/Chargers eventually see through his BS and be done.

We didn't need another club, but they came anyway, lured by the area discord created by the same person who promised a huge following, and were going to put all of the other clubs out of business.

This happens in EVERY youth sport, splinter groups are going to do it better, and it turn, further split the talent pool.

We're all still waiting for Chargers to do anything different.....ANYTHING. Don't tell me, show me. If you weren't telling me, how would I know it's true? People have seen what they have to offer. Plus, they may have lost the sweet deal for field space when Timmy went away. Hey, at SMR everybody pays.....it's a business...until real estate values really rebound and the land is worth more as a Speedway or WAWA. But then there will be a permanent restroom.
              Manatee and Sarasota Counties have been talking about a water park in this general location... thinking the PSC might fit the bill? Chargers now have their tryout schedules out and they do not include anything for LWR. What a shame they did to this area and the local clubs.

Comment

Nice to see Screamin' Tim's/Chargers' experiment fall flat and SMR/Chargers eventually see through his BS

Hey, at SMR ....it's a business...until real estate values really rebound and the land is worth more as a Speedway or WAWA. But then there will be a permanent restroom.
                Indeed, both SMR and the Chargers saw through his BS, TM is no longer associated with either of them and both organizations are better off because of it.

While it is still a great location for soccer training, games and tournaments, because of its potential for future development, I can't really blame SMR for not wanting to construct any permanent facilities at the PSC.

Comment

While it is still a great location for soccer training, games and tournaments, because of its potential for future development, I can't really blame SMR for not wanting to construct any permanent facilities at the PSC.
                  In case you haven't already heard, the USWNT U-23s are training at the PSC this week, April 27th through June 2nd.

Comment

Indeed, both SMR and the Chargers saw through his BS, TM is no longer associated with either of them and both organizations are better off because of it.

TM is back with US Soccer part time...how did each organization get better...his team was the only good team in the club...just look at Garth and the U18 record this year....now Garth needs to be fired if there was a guy...also SMR has done nothing with out him...he wanted more...bathrooms, concessions, etc...SMR wanted less...those are facts

Comment

TM is back with US Soccer part time...how did each organization get better...his team was the only good team in the club...just look at Garth and the U18 record this year....now Garth needs to be fired if there was a guy...also SMR has done nothing with out him...he wanted more...bathrooms, concessions, etc...SMR wanted less...those are facts
                      last point on TM...we all hate him for his personality however he did produce the best GK in US Soccer history...just read Howard's book and it is clear..GKs still fly in to work with him...the Orlando City U18 keeper with the National Team trains with him weekly and he has a kid in the U14 National Pool also....hate him I understand but he can coach...plus him and Howard have a huge GK summer camp...Lets move past TM and talk about the current problems with CC Development academy and that Garth is still running it...now he is a bad coach

Comment

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? No, and we don't care.

last point on TM...we all hate him for his personality however he did produce the best GK in US Soccer history...just read Howard's book and it is clear..GKs still fly in to work with him...the Orlando City U18 keeper with the National Team trains with him weekly and he has a kid in the U14 National Pool also....hate him I understand but he can coach...plus him and Howard have a huge GK summer camp...Lets move past TM and talk about the current problems with CC Development academy and that Garth is still running it...now he is a bad coach
                        Yeah. Without him, Howard would be nothing. CC can only survive if they start from scratch with a rec program and do something different...and better. But they are incapable and seem content to hire coaches that even the other local clubs let go. Good luck.

Tim isn't going to last too long anywhere. Promises the moon, delivers ****, and is an ******* along the way. Not the first time, and surely not the last.

Comment

Better rent and extra nice port-a-potty!

In case you haven't already heard, the USWNT U-23s are training at the PSC this week, April 27th through June 2nd.
                          So, IMG was already fully booked?

Comment

maybe you can ask BR and FCS and Manatee magic and Suncoast how often they clean their bathrooms. Since urinals and toilets are the highest priority for you at the soccer club. would you also want a valet in them so they can spray some soap on your hands when you are in there. How about a few flat screens showing old world cup matches while you are taking a dump? maybe the latest copies of Soccer America magazines for some good reading material while your kids are training?

Comment

maybe you can ask BR and FCS and Manatee magic and Suncoast how often they clean their bathrooms. Since urinals and toilets are the highest priority for you at the soccer club. would you also want a valet in them so they can spray some soap on your hands when you are in there. How about a few flat screens showing old world cup matches while you are taking a dump? maybe the latest copies of Soccer America magazines for some good reading material while your kids are training?
                              There is a surprise coming for everyone complaining about facilities.
                              They are breaking ground in just a few months.
                              Then when PSC have the best facilities of any local club, what are you then going to complain about?

Comment

There is a surprise coming for everyone complaining about facilities.
                                They are breaking ground in just a few months.
                                Then when PSC have the best facilities of any local club, what are you then going to complain about?
                                About time...however you have no teams to use it...it will just be a place to hold events...lacrosse dominates that facility now...CCLWR is down to next to nothing and DiNoble and Mannino want no part of it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X