Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copa ESPN sucks!!!

Avoid this tournament like the plague! They were very disorganized, the games all started late. The refs sucked as no cards were shown for reckless plays. They changed the schedule considerably at that last minute. And worst of all...their scoring system. You get points for scoring, even if you lose. So even though our team had the second best record, the team that came in with our brackets worst record, (4th) advanced to the semi-final. I don't blame the team. I've never been at a tournament, anywhere, where the losing team advances while the winning team is left behind. We will never play this tournament again and I will post all year long to remind people how terrible this tournament was.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Avoid this tournament like the plague! They were very disorganized, the games all started late. The refs sucked as no cards were shown for reckless plays. They changed the schedule considerably at that last minute. And worst of all...their scoring system. You get points for scoring, even if you lose. So even though our team had the second best record, the team that came in with our brackets worst record, (4th) advanced to the semi-final. I don't blame the team. I've never been at a tournament, anywhere, where the losing team advances while the winning team is left behind. We will never play this tournament again and I will post all year long to remind people how terrible this tournament was.
      What you expect from a tournament that releases the schedule minutes before, where spanish is the first language, played on turf and happening in Miani

Comment

Copa ESPN sucks!

This tournament was so badly managed and officiated. The point system rewarded losing teams as much as winning teams giving losing teams an advantage. Don't waste your time, money or effort. They'll just break your kids heart.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X