X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ding, Ding, Ding..we have a winner.
    The merger is simply a cash infusion for WFF, which they desperately need. This has nothing to do with the kids any at campus. If the GTBFC kids wanted to play for the WFF, then they would make the drive down & try out. Simple as that.
    The merger changes nothing other than higher fees & new kits, period.
    Nothing at WFF is about the kids. That whole club is about money and trophies.
    WFF is a poison in Florida Youth soccer

Comment

I see the WFF hater is here, spewing the same crap over and over again on different threads. My bet is his daughter couldn't make the ECNL team......

Comment

Board Spots?

When are the board elections? Does GTBFC get any spots?

Comment

When are the board elections? Does GTBFC get any spots?
          Board at GTB means nothing MR picks his board so that he can have total control and make all decisions

Comment

gtb

MR is all about the kids...

Board at GTB means nothing MR picks his board so that he can have total control and make all decisions

Comment

Wrong!! Wish I knew who you
              Are. We have been at several clubs and I have to say WFF has been the best! Not only does my daughter have an excellent caring coach but she is getting too notch training and has developed a lot. Communication is always open. My daughter loves it at WFF and for girls they have all the leagues you need.

Comment

Tried to get on board a couple of years ago when they had open slots. I was told they are not looking to fill the open positions have to wait to annual meeting. Still wait for notice of that annual meeting.

Comment

Tried to get on board a couple of years ago when they had open slots. I was told they are not looking to fill the open positions have to wait to annual meeting. Still wait for notice of that annual meeting.
                  That spot will never be open to anyone unless you are in with MR or willing to be a yes man to MR. Keep waiting LOL

Comment

That spot will never be open to anyone unless you are in with MR or willing to be a yes man to MR. Keep waiting LOL
                    There hasn't been an Annual Meeting since MW was elected President. Are they jeopardizing their nonprofit status by not having an Annual Meeting? Rut Roh!

Comment

When are they going to announce coaching list for next year. I need to make a decision based on coaching movements as I heard that GTB are bringing in quality coaches for the U18G, U16G, U13G and U17B and U15 boys next year

Comment

When are they going to announce coaching list for next year. I need to make a decision based on coaching movements as I heard that GTB are bringing in quality coaches for the U18G, U16G, U13G and U17B and U15 boys next year
                        Sounds 'pollyana' to me.....I'll believe it when I see it

Comment

If this is true they may not need these talented coaches certain age groups

Comment

If this is true they may not need these talented coaches certain age groups
                            Why so? Coaching list should be out for most club between May1st and 3rd. Why do you think they will not need these coaches for these age groups?

Comment

Why so? Coaching list should be out for most club between May1st and 3rd. Why do you think they will not need these coaches for these age groups?
                              Poster didn't define "quality", I don't see these age groups sticking around.

Comment

Poster didn't define "quality", I don't see these age groups sticking around.
                                Well, GTB should scrap EO from their list. He was at TBU yesterday morning and this morning. It looks like he is finally all set at TBU. It's been a long time and TBU finally convinced him to join them. Great move by TBU. I am sure the rising U17 boys will be strong contender next year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X