Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Congrats on beating teams in Round 1. I'm so happy you want to come on here and brag about winning against teams that should be Region Cup teams.

You beat GSA and are asking for respect? Seriously, just go away. You are out. Move on.
    You are the same guy that came on here and said if IMG was really any good they would have beat those Rd 1 teams by more points! Here are some of those same teams from Rd 2, and other teams that played Rd 2 against weak teams and their scores: IMG did no worse:

Space Coast ties Cutler Ridge 1-1;
    PV wins over Cutler Ridge 1-0;
    PV win over Lakeland 1-0; IMG win over Lakeland 1-0;
    BR ties Kendall 3-3;
    Team Boca loses to OC Purple 1-2 (to all you naysayers);
    Team Boca win over Bayside #51, 1-0;
    FF win over IRSA #43, 2-1;
    Creeks win over GTBFC 2-0; IMG win over GTBFC 2-0;
    Maitland ties GTBFC 2-2;
    Weston win over GSA 1-0; IMG win over GSA 1-0.

So the same teams we played and beat in Rd 1 are somehow different than the same teams that played in Rd 2? Don't really get your logic. They are the same teams. I know you just want to try to get others on your bandwagon, but facts are facts. IMG never came on here saying they were any better thank anyone else; But they are just as competitive as the other top 10 teams. Why the hate for a bunch of girls?

And Mr., whatever your name, put up or shut up: Give the name of your club.

Comment

You are the same guy that came on here and said if IMG was really any good they would have beat those Rd 1 teams by more points! Here are some of those same teams from Rd 2, and other teams that played Rd 2 against weak teams and their scores: IMG did no worse:

BR ties Kendall 3-3;
      Maitland ties GTBFC 2-2;

So the same teams we played and beat in Rd 1 are somehow different than the same teams that played in Rd 2? Don't really get your logic. They are the same teams. I know you just want to try to get others on your bandwagon, but facts are facts. IMG never came on here saying they were any better thank anyone else; But they are just as competitive as the other top 10 teams. Why the hate for a bunch of girls?

Celtic

Comment

Yes, but THOSE are exactly the teams that made it through, with seeding teams that are ranked #50+ and putting through unseeded teams that did not have to play in Rd 1. Gotta hand it to FYSA making sure SC is competitive. I think I understand now why the ECNL clubs don't even want to bother with SC. It really isn't what it should be at all.
        not true. ECNL tractics are to drop their ENCL players onto the SC rosters of their NPL teams so it looks like they are a competitive club. Funny how ECNL bashes everyone else, but they just can't stay away from non-ECNL functions.

Comment

BR ties Kendall 3-3;
          Maitland ties GTBFC 2-2;

I'm not your "Mr. Whatever Your Name", but I agree with the original poster. Your daughter's team beat average teams in Round 1, but you boasting about it. You are not saying you are the best in the state, but you are saying they went 4-0, etc. IMG is a good team, but not a great team. The different between you guys and some of these other above average teams is they found a way to advance to Round of 16.

My daughter plays for TBU Premier. Any questions?

Comment

not true. ECNL tractics are to drop their ENCL players onto the SC rosters of their NPL teams so it looks like they are a competitive club. Funny how ECNL bashes everyone else, but they just can't stay away from non-ECNL functions.
            No one from ECNL is bashing anyone. The only thing that's funny is how the State Cup teams claim Florida ECNL teams all suck and they're the worst in the country, playing in the weakest division. But as soon as an ECNL player dresses for a State Cup game everyone cries foul! Unfair! We shouldn't have to compete against ECNL players! So if ECNL sucks what is your problem with having to play them?

Comment

No one from ECNL is bashing anyone. The only thing that's funny is how the State Cup teams claim Florida ECNL teams all suck and they're the worst in the country, playing in the weakest division. But as soon as an ECNL player dresses for a State Cup game everyone cries foul! Unfair! We shouldn't have to compete against ECNL players! So if ECNL sucks what is your problem with having to play them?
              We NPL teams welcome you to play SC. It is the other FYSA leagues that can't stand your competition. They are running scared. They should be. And I will not believe TBU "premier" posted the earlier post. They don't need to cast stones at others, they are a great team and we just want to participate along side them.

Comment

I'm not your "Mr. Whatever Your Name", but I agree with the original poster. Your daughter's team beat average teams in Round 1, but you boasting about it. You are not saying you are the best in the state, but you are saying they went 4-0, etc. IMG is a good team, but not a great team. The different between you guys and some of these other above average teams is they found a way to advance to Round of 16.

My daughter plays for TBU Premier. Any questions?
                Wasn't boasting. Those same average teams we beat in Rd 1 are the same teams that have beat or tied some of the best per GS ranking. Continue your spinning.

Comment

Wasn't boasting. Those same average teams we beat in Rd 1 are the same teams that have beat or tied some of the best per GS ranking. Continue your spinning.
                  Is this U17 or U12? Thought this nonsense would end at U16 but it looks like this will ride out until the kids head off to college. 5 years of the same blah blah blah. How about just enjoying the kids last year or two years of youth soccer?

Comment

Is this U17 or U12? Thought this nonsense would end at U16 but it looks like this will ride out until the kids head off to college. 5 years of the same blah blah blah. How about just enjoying the kids last year or two years of youth soccer?
                    ...and yet you continue to post your own brand of ugliness.

Comment

Lets get back to the remaining teams. With PV not posting any convincing wins this past weekend is this the year TBU finally wins it all?

Comment

We NPL teams welcome you to play SC. It is the other FYSA leagues that can't stand your competition. They are running scared. They should be. And I will not believe TBU "premier" posted the earlier post. They don't need to cast stones at others, they are a great team and we just want to participate along side them.
                        I am from TBU. You are right, I shouldn't have commented about IMG, but teams that try to defend themselves by not advancing to at least the Round of 16 is a little ridiculous.

To change the subject to the other posters question. I would say yes, but I will get bashed for saying we will win it all. We are taking it game-by-game but feel confident this year.

Comment

Lets get back to the remaining teams. With PV not posting any convincing wins this past weekend is this the year TBU finally wins it all?
                          TBU is favorite. FF, BR, and PV have a chance. FKK is the dark horse.

Comment

What is the deal this year with this PV team? They definitely are not playing as well as in year's past. Did they lose players, change coaches, or what?

Comment

TBU is favorite. FF, BR, and PV have a chance. FKK is the dark horse.
                              Any word on BU/FF game today? It's posted as 1-1, but they are still tied for first? Did they have to go to PK's?

Comment

Any word on BU/FF game today? It's posted as 1-1, but they are still tied for first? Did they have to go to PK's?
                                FF won pks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X