X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jysc elite?
    Didn't we cover this topic on "The team mates dating" thread awile back ?

Comment

So I'm guessing no one actually wants to talk about the round of 16 games coming up

Comment

So I'm guessing no one actually wants to talk about the round of 16 games coming up
        no need to , just killing time 'til the hand the cup to Hue again ...

Comment

Yes the Krush are the front runners. Ponte Vedra will face them in the final

Comment

Yes the Krush are the front runners. Ponte Vedra will face them in the final
            Not affiliated with them, but I agree on Krush being a clear front runner, however I'm not convinced that OCYS won't be their opponent in the final. Sunrise was arguably the 2nd best team in Florida and OCYS put 5 on them. hopefully we get a great game between OCYS and Ponte Vidra down the road

Comment

Not affiliated with them, but I agree on Krush being a clear front runner, however I'm not convinced that OCYS won't be their opponent in the final. Sunrise was arguably the 2nd best team in Florida and OCYS put 5 on them. hopefully we get a great game between OCYS and Ponte Vidra down the road
              Ponte Vedra got to get past IMG in round of 16 first.....

Comment

Ponte Vedra got to get past IMG in round of 16 first.....
                Ponte Vedra didn't have any problems getting past them the last time they played in October. Ponte Vedra beat IMG 3-0 and it could/should have been worse. Ponte Vedra had scoring opportunities all game long and controlled the ball throughout. They had a girl that abused IMG at will.

Comment

Ponte Vedra didn't have any problems getting past them the last time they played in October. Ponte Vedra beat IMG 3-0 and it could/should have been worse. Ponte Vedra had scoring opportunities all game long and controlled the ball throughout. They had a girl that abused IMG at will.
                  Well let's see how you weather this time. The team has changed since last time, and PV haven't played any significant competition in a while...

Comment

Well let's see how you weather this time. The team has changed since last time, and PV haven't played any significant competition in a while...
                    Do you think IMG is the only team to have changed or improved since that last game? Ponte Vedra has improved immensely since that time. As far as playing significant competition - looks like IMG is under. 500 since paying Ponte Vedra, including losing 3 games at the Disney Showcase while PV went undefeated at the Disney Showcase and won their group outscoring their opponents by a combined 15-3. I like Ponte Vedra's chances against IMG.

Comment

I think the big story is Florida's top 2 teams (based on recent rankings, level of league, etc) meeting in the round of 16 when Sunrise plays Krush. Those are by far florida's 2 most consistent representatives at the regional level and beyond, so what will happen in this game? What on earth happened to Sunrise against OCYS and do they have a chance of rebounding against Krush?

Comment

Slightly off topic, but just looking at rankings of the teams left in state cup, how on earth is IMG ranked #1 in Region III? I honestly mean no disrespect and they are clearly a good team, but are they even one of the 10-15 best teams in the region? Sometimes I have no idea how gotsoccer dishes out so many points to teams for certain events

Comment

Because they played u18s last year and their stats were moved this year. Krush and Sunrise are the legit U18 girls teams in the State.

Comment

Slightly off topic, but just looking at rankings of the teams left in state cup, how on earth is IMG ranked #1 in Region III? I honestly mean no disrespect and they are clearly a good team, but are they even one of the 10-15 best teams in the region? Sometimes I have no idea how gotsoccer dishes out so many points to teams for certain events
                            go look at gotsoccer and img received twice as many points for winning state cup last year than krush got for being a regional champion. that says it all about how seriously you can take the gotsoccer ranking system. plus all those points were won with older players in an older age group. gotsoccer just messed something up. krush has been a clear #1 and sunrise #2 (besides losing to ocys) and then everyone else. actually it will probably balance itself out when old points expire

Comment

go look at gotsoccer and img received twice as many points for winning state cup last year than krush got for being a regional champion. that says it all about how seriously you can take the gotsoccer ranking system. plus all those points were won with older players in an older age group. gotsoccer just messed something up. krush has been a clear #1 and sunrise #2 (besides losing to ocys) and then everyone else. actually it will probably balance itself out when old points expire
                              It's U18, who cares? They're done.

Comment

It's U18, who cares? They're done.
                                It's a point of pride for each club - everyone wants to be ranked where they belong and have a way to copmare to other teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X