Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1518756]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If that holds true, final eigh match ups will be:
    Team Boca - GTBFC
    FC White - Rush
    Pinecrest - Brevard
    Fire - FC America

Rush - FC White would be the toughest matchup for both teams. Winner of that game can win it all.[/QUOTE

cRUSH will bring an end to FC FL White's season, if they even get past FC FL Blue
    AGREE, send CM packing

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1518785]

AGREE, send CM packing
      whose package?

Comment

Get off of here this is for u16 parents. Not proud daddies of a boy who got removed from his age group for being a douche, and put on a ****ty u18 team. Come back when you have a sense of logic and your boy has a future in this game
        I am a U16 parent that got shoved out by a bunch of drunk parents that supported poor leadership!

****ty U18 team? They are moving on to Sweet 16, and will continue! This could be the year of the ****ty team for State Cup! And with every goal my Prima gets, and every game we win to get closer, you can continue to kiss my fast, fat, ass!

See ya!

Comment

I am a U16 parent that got shoved out by a bunch of drunk parents that supported poor leadership!

****ty U18 team? They are moving on to Sweet 16, and will continue! This could be the year of the ****ty team for State Cup! And with every goal my Prima gets, and every game we win to get closer, you can continue to kiss my fast, fat, ass!

See ya!
          So where does your son go to next year to play? Is he out of options?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1518785]

AGREE, send CM packing
            Keep wishing win or lose he will be back.. Funny about you is that you hate but wish your kid was good enough to play for him lol

Comment

I can promise you that he has more options than your's will ever have!

;)

Comment

See ya!
                Your kid is at best average. I promise he is not tactical or technical enough to play d1 so please ***up... yes you are ugly and fat!! Stay off this thread you don't belong and good luck next year any smart coach would keep your psycho ass away lmao

Comment

I can promise you that he has more options than your's will ever have!

;)
                  Yea please you're his biggest fan..... please don't wink you will crack anyone's phone that reads your post ugly !!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1519883]

Keep wishing win or lose he will be back.. Funny about you is that you hate but wish your kid was good enough to play for him lol
                    oh, you mean like this year, where if you had a pulse, you could play?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1518756]
                      If that holds true, final eigh match ups will be:
                      Team Boca - GTBFC
                      FC White - Rush
                      Pinecrest - Brevard
                      Fire - FC America

Rush - FC White would be the toughest matchup for both teams. Winner of that game can win it all.[/QUOTE

cRUSH will bring an end to FC FL White's season, if they even get past FC FL Blue
                      Fc fla white and fc fla blue both have coaches that scream at their players nonstop. As a parent it is embarrassing to hear - not good roles models for any player. Rush,Gtbfc and Fire seem to have the most professional coaches on the sidelines. Where do you as a parent draw the line from a coaching point of view?

Comment

No, the better question is where will your son play next year since coach's son is going to Europe, and he is going with him.

Comment

Yea please you're his biggest fan..... please don't wink you will crack anyone's phone that reads your post ugly !!
                          I think he has more fans then you give him credit for since he made All Winter's Conference HS First Team!

Comment

I think he has more fans then you give him credit for since he made All Winter's Conference HS First Team!
                            You're such a joke ! High school soccer your kidding right?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1519897]

oh, you mean like this year, where if you had a pulse, you could play?
                              Rough start this year losing so many players moving so far north when most the players are from the south . I heard he started the year with 10 players at region 3. How did he manage to go to so many out of state tournament and do well in them all? His team finished 7th in region 3 over Tampa and rush also? Say what you want results don't lie.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1520550]

Rough start this year losing so many players moving so far north when most the players are from the south . I heard he started the year with 10 players at region 3. How did he manage to go to so many out of state tournament and do well in them all? His team finished 7th in region 3 over Tampa and rush also? Say what you want results don't lie.
                                Let's see how they do this weekend in state cup before you start your bragging.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X