• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    SC Predictions?

Sunrise vs. Jacksonville

Comment

Very excited that she committed to USF as a sophomore. It doesn't mean too much until she gets the NLI. A friend has committed to play softball at Auburn before she even started her HS freshman year. Another kid was offered and committed, but when the NLI time came, the coach found someone better and never gave the NLI. Those verbals are exciting but you can't guarantee them.
      Most of the top U16's already have standing offers to commit at multiple schools, most just haven't made the decision where to attend yet. If this girl wants to attend USF for whatever reason that's great. I think a couple of girls from S FL are already committed there as well. There are U16's in Central FL committed to Auburn, Notre Dame, SC, Va Tech, Oklahoma, and lot's more. It's that time. So really this is great for her, but not extraordinary by any measure. Whoever is doing the bragging needs a dose of reality.

Comment

Most of the top U16's already have standing offers to commit at multiple schools, most just haven't made the decision where to attend yet. If this girl wants to attend USF for whatever reason that's great. I think a couple of girls from S FL are already committed there as well. There are U16's in Central FL committed to Auburn, Notre Dame, SC, Va Tech, Oklahoma, and lot's more. It's that time. So really this is great for her, but not extraordinary by any measure. Whoever is doing the bragging needs a dose of reality.
        There are U16's in Central FL committed to Auburn, Notre Dame, SC, Va Tech, Oklahoma

Not true!!!

Comment

There are U16's in Central FL committed to Auburn, Notre Dame, SC, Va Tech, Oklahoma

Not true!!!
          http://www.orlandocitysc.com/youth/college

Comment

Love how OC claims the Jax girls!

Comment

Not true!!!
              Here you go, knock yourself out. This list is not at all complete but it may enlighten you somewhat.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...put=html&gid=3

Comment

Love how OC claims the Jax girls!
                It said girls in central Florida. Not OCYS. However majority do play at OC

Comment

Sunrise vs. Jacksonville
                  Remember - TBU has a girl that has committed to USF and will put 3 goals on Jax. So I guess Jax will just have to score 4+ to get past them.

Comment

It said girls in central Florida. Not OCYS. However majority do play at OC
                    Jacksonville is hardly central Florida. Also the link provided was a list of OC commits that include Jax girls.

Comment

Remember - TBU has a girl that has committed to USF and will put 3 goals on Jax. So I guess Jax will just have to score 4+ to get past them.
                      Doubtful

Comment

Did say she could

Said she did last year

Comment

Said she did last year
                          I believe that score ended up 6-3 and the goals were scored once the game was already at
                          6-0.

Comment

Time to go home!!

I wonder if the OCYS coach is figuring out a way to stop #10. It is quite easy to stop her, but does the coach care enough to bother thinking about how to stop her. If #10 doesn't touch the ball, she can't shoot or pass. Will the coach deny her the ball or play his normal defense and give #10 opportunities?
                            Hahahahahahahahahahahaha 3-0

Go Home Purple!

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha 3-0

Go Home Purple!
                              Are you patting yourself on the back for beating a "B" team 3-0?

Comment

Are you patting yourself on the back for beating a "B" team 3-0?
                                Not sure anyone from TBU is lowlife enough to post that. I didn't think TBU had any ill will toward OC. More likely came from FKK.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X