Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    you two are obviously keyboard tough guys but also you obviously have no brains as i suggested to stop at the local dunkin donuts, gas station, diner to use the facilities prior to the game.

Your both dumber than a bag of rocks....easy prey for me...you would not last long.
    Bet you have a mangina too

Comment

Bathrooms

Bet you have a mangina too
      keyboard gangster posting anonymously on a public forum huh? prey you never meet me on the street...we will see who has a mangina....but it will not happen...you will be nice and respectful. You will be the nicest guy in the world right? you will be quite as a mouse right?
      You will avoid conflict right?

Comment

keyboard gangster posting anonymously on a public forum huh? prey you never meet me on the street...we will see who has a mangina....but it will not happen...you will be nice and respectful. You will be the nicest guy in the world right? you will be quite as a mouse right?
        You will avoid conflict right?
        It's pray, not prey

Comment

you two are obviously keyboard tough guys but also you obviously have no brains as i suggested to stop at the local dunkin donuts, gas station, diner to use the facilities prior to the game.

Your both dumber than a bag of rocks....easy prey for me...you would not last long.
          Says the keyboard Ph.D. who doesn't know grammar (Your both?), doesn't know how to construct a sentence, capitalize, punctuate or spell...all of that in four lines no less, so you know he knows dumb when he sees it.

You bet I wouldn't last long...

(In all seriousness, I apologize for any offense. I just couldn't resist.)

Comment

Bathrooms

Says the keyboard Ph.D. who doesn't know grammar (Your both?), doesn't know how to construct a sentence, capitalize, punctuate or spell...all of that in four lines no less, so you know he knows dumb when he sees it.

You bet I wouldn't last long...

(In all seriousness, I apologize for any offense. I just couldn't resist.)
            hey its great you apologized (very big of you)...I will do no such thing. (i don't forgive and I don't forget).

Comment

hey its great you apologized (very big of you)...I will do no such thing. (i don't forgive and I don't forget).
              I suggest you go in your pants, ever heard of Depends??

Comment

Bathrooms

I suggest you go in your pants, ever heard of Depends??
                No, i'm sure most people on this forum has "heard of Depends??"...but obviously you have (since you brought it up)!!!...so please enlighten us...dumb_ss.

Comment

Do you meet your dates in these bathrooms?

Comment

Do you meet your dates in these bathrooms?
                    Slow week in soccer. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Comment

Only LI soccer parents could take a subject about bathrooms and turn it into a cyber-fight.That's why everyone thinks you crazies are on medication.

Comment

Only LI soccer parents could take a subject about bathrooms and turn it into a cyber-fight.That's why everyone thinks you crazies are on medication.
                        Only LI parents would start a thread complaining about lack of bathrooms at kids soccer matches.

Comment

People will complain about anything .... no coffee trucks that serve hot cider chocolate, and soup for winter games and practices? Oh the humanity! In other parts of the world kids play in 95 degree heat in a dust bowl kicking rolled up rags .... and love it.
                          That’s because they play soccer for fun and because they love it. Here kids play soccer because their parents sign them up, drive and fly them all around for practices and games whether they want to go or not, and pay big money expecting a big college scholy to a top school. Soccer here is all about the parents wanting to brag. Porta potties don’t fit well into this crazy parent driven pay to play rat race.

Comment

That’s because they play soccer for fun and because they love it. Here kids play soccer because their parents sign them up, drive and fly them all around for practices and games whether they want to go or not, and pay big money expecting a big college scholy to a top school. Soccer here is all about the parents wanting to brag. Porta potties don’t fit well into this crazy parent driven pay to play rat race.
                            Do you use a two hands with that broad brush you stroke everyone with?

Comment

Only LI parents would start a thread complaining about lack of bathrooms at kids soccer matches.
                              If you don’t care about it then why would you even feel the need to comment?

Comment

If you don’t care about it then why would you even feel the need to comment?
                                Port-o-pods are a great place to meet single Moms, Women love it when you offer them your hand sanitizer....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X