Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston sending more girls to NT than Tophat

4 Weston girls have been selected in the last couple of weeks to NT camps , more than tophat in a couple of age levels , signs of Florida getting better ? Or JS having pull?

So did prime and team boca

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      4 Weston girls have been selected in the last couple of weeks to NT camps , more than tophat in a couple of age levels , signs of Florida getting better ? Or JS having pull?
      It’s all JS , and most of the girls were developed by mommy or daddy

Comment

two of the girls have been going for years, and the others are just now reaching that age, also heard weston has more that will be going in next year or two,

prime sent girls to odp national camp, very cool, but its not the same thing as true ussf national camp

team boca does have the one girl going, its a regional camp - new thing us soccer is doing at the younger ages, having regional camps first - then national camp

its all good for all of south flroida soccer, more kids at these camps, more successful clubs and teams, should lead to better soccer all around and more college coaches wathcing and scouting and signing south florida girls

Comment

So did prime and team boca
          I think op refers to the youth teams that make up the foundation/pool for the senior team that participates in the olympics (not odp) and the world stage tourneys (World Cup/concacaf)

Comment

Great news !!! Way to go Weston !

Comment

I think op refers to the youth teams that make up the foundation/pool for the senior team that participates in the olympics (not odp) and the world stage tourneys (World Cup/concacaf)
              Yes fc prime goaile. And team boca midfielder player that bounced around everywhere with the dad making demands . Looks like it paid off congrats

Comment

Yes fc prime goaile. And team boca midfielder player that bounced around everywhere with the dad making demands . Looks like it paid off congrats
                your kid still plays in the same club & will never get a call up. looks like bouncing around has paid off. I'm sure he's laughing at all of you idiots.

Comment

I am actually congratulating him and his daughter for the hard work and determination by giving these clubs the finger on the way out. how you even thought I was slighting them shows how you are in fact the idiot.

Comment

Great news !!! Way to go Weston !
                    Are these the kids they poached?? Hahahahahaha:)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X