Scorpions good or bad option?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn’t make the above post but my kid plays for Evan on the Scorps National team. Not sure what you are talking about, because other than scrimmages, not sure what ECNL Regionsl team has ever played and ECNL national team? Same goes for FC Stars.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I didn’t make the above post but my kid plays for Evan on the Scorps National team. Not sure what you are talking about, because other than scrimmages, not sure what ECNL Regionsl team has ever played and ECNL national team? Same goes for FC Stars.
      Weak ECNL teams from other regions of the country. Let’s be honest, the regional teams are the functional equivalent to NPL teams.

Comment

ECNL regional teams are last years NPL teams. No one is hiding that.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          ECNL regional teams are last years NPL teams. No one is hiding that.
          And I also will say that my daughter plays national ECNL for scorpions and they do not play regional ECNL now or what used to be the NPL teams in real games. That poster has no idea what he’s talking about

Comment

My D has played for scorpions as far back as the boston breaker ecnl days when FM was running club - definitely tough times then - and I wanted to go elsewhere but my D refused because she liked the keeper coach DB -we stuck it out and she was right - best keeper training anywhere - both NPL (yes I know it is now called regional ecnl) and ECNL keepers have been recruited to D1 and D3 programs - including my D
            The new owners have really turned club around - headed in the right direction!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X