Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow !! growing even more? Is there that much elite talent in boys soccer across the US?
    Would parents rather prove their worth by going around bragging to all their non-soccer friends that their kid is in the Elite National League or the Development Academy?

Comment

Would parents rather prove their worth by going around bragging to all their non-soccer friends that their kid is in the Elite National League or the Development Academy?
      My wife does this sometimes... People look at her like shes on meth.

Its embarrassing. :(

Comment

I generally agree with what you're saying but there's no reason to use the "R word."
        This is true... I apologize, its pretty insulting to people with disabilities to compare them FL soccer parents.

Comment

Wow !! growing even more? Is there that much elite talent in boys soccer across the US?
          Kids are leaving the BDA because it's not worth it, especially now that the MLS clubs are basically out of the league. Nor is having the BDA badge is no guarantee of quality competition or training.

Comment

Kids are leaving the BDA because it's not worth it, especially now that the MLS clubs are basically out of the league. Nor is having the BDA badge a guarantee of quality competition or training.
            fixed it, I spaced out

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X