Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State Cup 2004 G-

State Cup around the corner .. is Sunrise still that team or is Rush gonna do it all over? Any sleepers? Dark Horse ...

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    State Cup around the corner .. is Sunrise still that team or is Rush gonna do it all over? Any sleepers? Dark Horse ...
    Some of the sunrise girls now play ecnl - not sure how they will fenagle them on to the state cup team , it would be like dropping down 2 more levels

Comment

Please let's not try and hide another Rush thread, who cares

Comment

I don't think Rush has what it takes to win state. They have had the same coach for years. They lost some players to ECNL and injury and "retirement". It seems they have quit responding to their coach. I predict the team implodes at the end of the year if not prior.

Comment

any chance Rush gets GDA next year? thats a rumor going around, anyone from the club hear anything?

Comment

any chance Rush gets GDA next year? thats a rumor going around, anyone from the club hear anything?
            An Orlando area established team with depth is being looked at , apparently so is a team in the panhandle area - Texans?

Lots of changes coming next season - especially financial , us soccer is going to make clubs with gda more attractive to the low income folk

But yeah, it’s all bullsh1t - haha stay tuned

Comment

It is absolutely confirmed on the girls side

Comment

It is absolutely confirmed on the girls side
                It's absolutely not happening on the girls' side. They are getting DPL, it's the newish DA B-league, much like NPL. They do not have the players to compete in DA.

Comment

I don't think Rush has what it takes to win state. They have had the same coach for years. They lost some players to ECNL and injury and "retirement". It seems they have quit responding to their coach. I predict the team implodes at the end of the year if not prior.
                  I heard most older Rush teams did not sign up for FYSA State Cup. They are playing USClub Florida Cup only.

Comment

I heard most older Rush teams did not sign up for FYSA State Cup. They are playing USClub Florida Cup only.

RG must be in a ******* match with FYSA

Comment

Several North & Central clubs trying to break free of FYSA and playing mainly USClub leagues and events. Space Coast, FL Elite, Armada, FKK, Rush, GPS. Look at the clubs that played FSPL vs NPL, almost seems to be a north / south divide.

Comment

Boca will be there .
                        PBG should be there .
                        Miami FC is the dark horse they lose players to sunrise but still they play good.

Comment

Boca will be there .
                          PBG should be there .
                          Miami FC is the dark horse they lose players to sunrise but still they play good.
                          All pathetic clubs! PBG? Lol. Oh they play DPL. Must be good 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Probably because they can't compete in SC any longer and FL Cup is easier competition.

Comment

Probably because they can't compete in SC any longer and FL Cup is easier competition.
                              how the once mighty have fallen

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X