Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another problem is alot of parents boost there kids heads into thinking they will be pro just because of a da spot..that's far from the truth..at 13 and 14 you can not properly evaluate where a player will be..talk to me at 16 ..this is why there should be no da until u15..
    Who are these parents that you guys keep talking about l? It’s clear that people writing on here are not Inter parents and may not even know any inter parents. As I see it inter parents are less delusional than the hundreds of parents that are still upset their kids didn’t make inter. I don’t know of anyone who is telling their kids that they are automatically going to go pro. I have only heard of parents telling their kids to work hard to earn and keep their spot. As it should be.

Comment

Who are these parents that you guys keep talking about l? It’s clear that people writing on here are not Inter parents and may not even know any inter parents. As I see it inter parents are less delusional than the hundreds of parents that are still upset their kids didn’t make inter. I don’t know of anyone who is telling their kids that they are automatically going to go pro. I have only heard of parents telling their kids to work hard to earn and keep their spot. As it should be.
      I play up in Tampa and not speaking for inter parents ..I am just speaking in general on how alot of da parents think .oh I agree with you on earning a spot and being good enough ,but we have to be fair here. You are being very defensive so i can tell you just don't want to here what people have to say..can you admit though da is a buisness and a badge on a sleeve..I am speaking of regular da .. unfortunately we don't have a good MLS da close to us..I have a very gifted player ,but we won't stay on a regular da team anymore..it's an absolute joke from the training to the coaching .I hope inter is doing things right ...and yes I would love for my kid to be part of a good MLS team..

Comment

I play up in Tampa and not speaking for inter parents ..I am just speaking in general on how alot of da parents think .oh I agree with you on earning a spot and being good enough ,but we have to be fair here. You are being very defensive so i can tell you just don't want to here what people have to say..can you admit though da is a buisness and a badge on a sleeve..I am speaking of regular da .. unfortunately we don't have a good MLS da close to us..I have a very gifted player ,but we won't stay on a regular da team anymore..it's an absolute joke from the training to the coaching .I hope inter is doing things right ...and yes I would love for my kid to be part of a good MLS team..
        inter is weston

Comment

inter is weston
          The only people who claim this are people from Weston that didn’t make it

Comment

I'm an Inter parent too. I don't think he is being defensive. For the most part its obvious that a lot of these posters are not with Inter so the next best step for them is to tear down the people who are. I personally find it hilarious. As for your nect comment, not only is DA a business, it's a a very high priced business and the parents foot the bill. But the truth is, there are not that many options. Im hoping that eventually the real business of soccer will start in the USA, where talented kids are identified early, coached properly and sold on to a higher level with no cost to the parents. But we are years aeay from that.

Comment

The only people who claim this are people from Weston that didn’t make it
              Really take a look in the mirror

Comment

I'm an Inter parent too. I don't think he is being defensive. For the most part its obvious that a lot of these posters are not with Inter so the next best step for them is to tear down the people who are. I personally find it hilarious. As for your nect comment, not only is DA a business, it's a a very high priced business and the parents foot the bill. But the truth is, there are not that many options. Im hoping that eventually the real business of soccer will start in the USA, where talented kids are identified early, coached properly and sold on to a higher level with no cost to the parents. But we are years aeay from that.
                Again carefully read my post I said nothing about inter parents ..I have no idea who you are anyway and really don't care..I was just stating the facts that da is a complete joke ..and I was actually giving props to inter as being a good MLS club from what I see ...happy you are part of it and hope it works out later for you..as far as soccer in the us I will just say to you look at our natl team..i say no more and is the da working ?

Comment

There is no proper coaching and training in Florida ..and I am sure inter received already talented players having nothing to do with there talent level..it's like buying a soccer team and saying you developed the players...from what I hear inter is a new club and the coaches and training are marginal but have talented kids..

Comment

Again carefully read my post I said nothing about inter parents ..I have no idea who you are anyway and really don't care..I was just stating the facts that da is a complete joke ..and I was actually giving props to inter as being a good MLS club from what I see ...happy you are part of it and hope it works out later for you..as far as soccer in the us I will just say to you look at our natl team..i say no more and is the da working ?
                    I think you actually didnt read my post. If you did, you would see I was agreeing withbyou regarding the high cost of DA. And I was saying that I hope this changes to where high quality kids can get hiqh quality coaching for free but that is years away and right now there arent many options. Your post did include a comment about Inter Parents which I took no offense to,so maybe you should read my response to you again.

Comment

There is no proper coaching and training in Florida ..and I am sure inter received already talented players having nothing to do with there talent level..it's like buying a soccer team and saying you developed the players...from what I hear inter is a new club and the coaches and training are marginal but have talented kids..
                      Bang on!

Comment

Bottom line is I am rooting for all these kids too do good ..I am just pissed at all the politics and scum bags that are in youth soccer especially in Florida..Be the kids fault!!

Comment

Sorry meant to say never the kids fault!

Comment

Bottom line is I am rooting for all these kids too do good ..I am just pissed at all the politics and scum bags that are in youth soccer especially in Florida..Be the kids fault!!
                            Scam city

Comment

Agreed. I have kids in the DA system and it is not what I expected. The training is no better. I was actually getting better training at my old club. I won't be back next year.

Comment

Agreed. I have kids in the DA system and it is not what I expected. The training is no better. I was actually getting better training at my old club. I won't be back next year.
                                lmao. liar

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X