Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I coach for a big club in their MetroWest region. I don't compete with Mass City. Honestly never heard of them. Just know a few of their coaches and they are poor.
    So, again, buyer beware. If you ask the competition, you won't get a valid answer.

Comment

So, again, buyer beware. If you ask the competition, you won't get a valid answer.
      You are obviously looking for some pathetic form of validation that will never come. It's a sh*te club based on their terrible staff. If you have a kid playing there then he/she is most likely also sh*te. That is why you are there, clearly.

If you don't like blunt feedback then get off TS because that is all you will get here.

It amuses me how so many people hate the truth and would prefer to be lied to. So strange.

Comment

You are obviously looking for some pathetic form of validation that will never come. It's a sh*te club based on their terrible staff. If you have a kid playing there then he/she is most likely also sh*te. That is why you are there, clearly.

If you don't like blunt feedback then get off TS because that is all you will get here.

It amuses me how so many people hate the truth and would prefer to be lied to. So strange.
        You are 100% correct but you are also a total dick.

Comment

When you are with one club, and you trash another, one needs to consider the source. Of course you're going to trash another club, whether it's right or wrong.

Why is that so hard to understand?

Comment

When you are with one club, and you trash another, one needs to consider the source. Of course you're going to trash another club, whether it's right or wrong.

Why is that so hard to understand?
            I'm sorry but just because someone passes an opinion that is negative does not mean they are biased. You can try to dismiss every negative comment but soon players and their families will figure out the truth, which is that Mass City has very, very poor coaches.

Comment

I'm sorry but just because someone passes an opinion that is negative does not mean they are biased. You can try to dismiss every negative comment but soon players and their families will figure out the truth, which is that Mass City has very, very poor coaches.
              Of course it's biased. It's the definition of biased.

Now, if you had actual experience as a paying family then your opinion would matter since it's relevant to the question at hand.

When you speak negatively of another club, it leads to the question over if your overall intent is to steer them to the "metro-west".

Comment

Of course it's biased. It's the definition of biased.

Now, if you had actual experience as a paying family then your opinion would matter since it's relevant to the question at hand.

When you speak negatively of another club, it leads to the question over if your overall intent is to steer them to the "metro-west".
                The metro west is an hour 30 away in traffic, so you are clearly wrong.

Comment

The metro west is an hour 30 away in traffic, so you are clearly wrong.
                  meh, I know people who drive that far to get to a "Metro-west" club now.

Comment

meh, I know people who drive that far to get to a "Metro-west" club now.
                    Meh, Mass City totally sucks. It's a third rate club for kids who choose soccer as their 3rd option and players that lack any real talent

Comment

Why is anyone even wasting time talking about this so-called club?

Comment

Meh, Mass City totally sucks. It's a third rate club for kids who choose soccer as their 3rd option and players that lack any real talent
                        Looks like they are v good actually, do your research they have Npl teams

Comment

Haha really?

Comment

They’ll never have NPL teams...

Comment

They’ll never have NPL teams...
                              No? I just went to the NPL site, looked up the New England Region, and looked at a few girls age groups and see them listed. Low level, but they are listed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X