Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well you can run but you cannot hide Armada. Tonight FLORIDA ELITE ECNL 5 Armada DA 2.
    It was 5-0 then FESA put the bench on. Armada, lucky, lucky, lucky the score should have been 10. I cannot wait to hear your excuses now. Your team was destroyed.

I think DA stands for Dogs Ass.

Florida Elite destroyed your top U12 boys.

You are correct

Comment

LMAO! Our 5th graders beat your 5th graders. Our club has 3x as many boys as yours, and we booted and scooted all over your 10 and 11 year olds. Don’t forget that the best Armada 08 players play on the Armada 07 DA team, but you enjoy your little victory over a team that doesn’t even actually play in the DA yet. Trust me, we are not worried. We’ve all seen what FESA “development” looks like by U15.
      lil pus s at it again! EXCUSES! Did Elmar have that group? LOL

Comment

What league was this game played in? Why would teams be playing on a weeknight???
        This is obviously a troll, there was no game.

Comment

You are correct
          All this DA BS. Terrible coaching. The team was very weak. 5-0 with 25 mins to go. Game over. Easiest game we have had all year for FESA. All this nonsense about DA. Give me a break. The Armada would lose to the FESA 3rd team. Armada got hammered. Dominated and destroyed. You cannot give excuses now.

FESA is where it is!

Comment

§hitbrick

All this DA BS. Terrible coaching. The team was very weak. 5-0 with 25 mins to go. Game over. Easiest game we have had all year for FESA. All this nonsense about DA. Give me a break. The Armada would lose to the FESA 3rd team. Armada got hammered. Dominated and destroyed. You cannot give excuses now.

FESA is where it is!
            FESA is where §hit is!

Comment

FESA is where it is!
              Omg.

Congrats on raising your first (And most likely only) child to see 11yo.

You’re fvcking clueless.

Comment

FESA is where it is!
                If you would like to talk smack about my 11 year old son who plays on that Armada team you are welcome to come run your mouth to me in person. I don’t need to hide behind a key board or anything else. Seriously you tell me when and where and I will happily meet you. I will check back to this site/link in the morning and where ever you say I will be there. I don’t care if it’s during work hours or weekend. Just tell me when. I’ll make the time. I am not scared. Let’s have a grown up conversation about little kid soccer. I’m so serious. Don’t puss out just tell me when and where and we can talk. No need to hide any longer. If you cannot name a time or place then you are legit a coward. Look forward to meeting you soon.

Comment

If you would like to talk smack about my 11 year old son who plays on that Armada team you are welcome to come run your mouth to me in person. I don’t need to hide behind a key board or anything else. Seriously you tell me when and where and I will happily meet you. I will check back to this site/link in the morning and where ever you say I will be there. I don’t care if it’s during work hours or weekend. Just tell me when. I’ll make the time. I am not scared. Let’s have a grown up conversation about little kid soccer. I’m so serious. Don’t puss out just tell me when and where and we can talk. No need to hide any longer. If you cannot name a time or place then you are legit a coward. Look forward to meeting you soon.
                  Bro...chill out.

I’ve been calling this doosh looser poster out as well, but you’re so over the top I’m thinking about trolling you myself....it’s 11u soccer, bro, laugh it off

Comment

What’s your name bubba? Tough guy A? Stfu

Comment

Actually I am not a tough at all I drove a mini van. I’m just a mom annoyed that grownups are degrading kids. Again I will happily meet you anytime to talk it out.

Comment

Drive a minivan

Comment

What’s your name bubba? Tough guy A? Stfu
                          Meet me in the parking lot of Wachovia Bank in Jax if yore not scarred.

Comment

Actually I am not a tough at all I drove a mini van. I’m just a mom annoyed that grownups are degrading kids. Again I will happily meet you anytime to talk it out.
                            Let’s not talk. Let’s bang it it out in the back of the mini. You know you want it.

Comment

Meet me in the parking lot of Wachovia Bank in Jax if yore not scarred.
                              Pro Development at Armada! lol C'mon Tools!

http://jack.ussoccerda.com/sam/teams...?team=12063600

http://jack.ussoccerda.com/sam/teams...?team=12063620

http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standi...d=MTIxNg%3D%3D

Comment

Your feelings of inadequacy, jealousy, and envy must be particularly high early on this Monday morning! Sorry, but your links, and your narrative don’t work!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X