New Year - Same Inter Bench

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not be ahead of the game and provide support like tutoring for players? Having the most college degree players at Inter, is something to brag about. Players will naturally want to be part of an institution that creates real leaders, with full careers and futures. You might create the next best coach in MLS along the way.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mls...-degrees%3famp

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Who gives a flying F U C K we live in America. That’s like saying there’s no reason to go to college here because Japanese colleges are better. Dumb dumber dumbest.
      America is a dump! Uncivilized shi t show

Comment

Who gives a flying F U C K we live in America. That’s like saying there’s no reason to go to college here because Japanese colleges are better. Dumb dumber dumbest.
        You are spinning the wheel and you lost the argument..we are talking about soccer in America...he are not even close to other country's ..now colleges I would say we have the best schools in the world for academics

Comment

You are spinning the wheel and you lost the argument..we are talking about soccer in America...he are not even close to other country's ..now colleges I would say we have the best schools in the world for academics
          I bet you believe we are home of the free as well!

Comment

All the players on the list play in various leagues in Europe. Im kinda lost as to what the dude was talking about. I thought he was asking about US players that are playing in Europe, but I think he just wants to say his little schtick without reading anything else

Comment

I bet you believe we are home of the free as well!
              America is the greatest country on earth ...as for soccer we are probably the worst country on earth ...I am not counting women's soccer..to me that's like youth soccer..yes we are the land of the free...go somewhere else in the world and see if it's better

Comment

Sitting here watching leicester city vs norwich right now...now this is futbol.. these are teams we should be trying to be like..MLS 😂😂..again here they are good ..

Comment

America is the greatest country on earth ...as for soccer we are probably the worst country on earth ...I am not counting women's soccer..to me that's like youth soccer..yes we are the land of the free...go somewhere else in the world and see if it's better
                  Sorry. If you truly think that you do not watch a lot of soccer...

Comment

Brainwashed! Cant go to a park w out cops sitting in the parking lot, guns and shootings in school, yeah it’s great! So civilized

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2662851]Brainwashed! Cant go to a park w out cops sitting in the parking lot, guns and shootings in school, yeah it’s great! So civilized[/QUOTif

If you don't like it here feel free to leave...trump 2020

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2662853]
                        Brainwashed! Cant go to a park w out cops sitting in the parking lot, guns and shootings in school, yeah it’s great! So civilized[/QUOTif

If you don't like it here feel free to leave...trump 2020
                        Yank

Comment

Same line in soccer, the coach treat parents like **** and then they play the “if you don’t like it leave card” We really don’t care how you treat parents, we will stay and we will fight the stupid coach culture. They think they control soccer in FL, but they only care about their own empty pockets. Did you profit enough with buying players? Step a side b... we need to develop real players.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2663650]Same line in soccer, the coach treat parents like **** and then they play the “if you don’t like it leave card” We really don’t care how you treat parents, we will stay and we will fight the stupid coach culture. They think they control soccer in FL, but they only care about their own empty pockets. Did you profit enough with buying players? Step a side b... we need to develop real players.[/QUOTE

Yep you are right on...that's the famous line when they fail the players

Comment

Inter lost

but at least Arancito got some minutes finally...

Comment

If your kid isn't a starter or is only playing a few minutes a a game then leave the club..go find a club where you will play more ..a kid who's sitting a bench isn't noticed ..stop falling for this bull**** MLS crap...only the 11 starters are important!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X