Jefferson Cup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, with some of you fools, I'd love to have you list out the places you go.

I can look elsewhere.

I appreciate your participation in this endeavor.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I see Jeff Cup loosing it's historical value in the soccer environment; like WAG'S. Shame.

Usually you play, grab a quick bite to eat and head over to a stadium to watch like Duke vs UVA or UNC in a spring friendly.
      Got to stroll around the fields and watch other top teams compete that were in different leagues.
      My kids team goes to this event and last year we went to the Duke vs Virginia friendly and visited several campuses. We had 3 players commit just last year from this event, and over 100 plus coaches attended their games. This is a great event especially for east coast and mid-west schools.

Comment

JC schedules

The schedules are up:

http://events.gotsport.com/events/de...?EventID=73245

Comment

This is experienced advice. Your team is likely staying in a business hotel just off a perimeter highway with an awful pool that the girls will love anyway. The main Jeff Cup facility is also in the suburbs, and there are many satellite locations serving many brackets. Buy the sweatshirt, take some pictures and enjoy this time with your D.

Carytown is the hip strip of Richmond, and many tour University of Richmond. Pro tip: she actually wants you to giver her $25 for the team dinner - you embarrass her. While being a better father you might choose from below
          https://www.hopculture.com/best-craf...mond-virginia/
          Which is the Jeff main facility? Do they give the nicest to the A brackets?

Comment

Yes and no, definitely mostly the oldest teams to make it convenient for college coaches. That happens at just about any event - lower or younger teams get the worst available fields

Comment

Actually, with some of you fools, I'd love to have you list out the places you go.

I can look elsewhere.

I appreciate your participation in this endeavor.
              I picked from this list
              https://www.yelp.com/search?find_des...Richmond%2C+VA

Comment

River City and they give the u17s the best options, our 03s are at River City all three games and they are not a top tier team, striker and west creek are good locations

Comment

River City and they give the u17s the best options, our 03s are at River City all three games and they are not a top tier team, striker and west creek are good locations
                  It looks like the top brackets are mostly at West Creek

Comment

West creek and river city are both multi field lighted turf complexes.Top brackets older ages play there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X