Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have inside info on the SCA-RCF connection. It ain’t gonna last. SCA parents are very unhappy with the everything that the Select teams have become. It’s clear that rcf has been slumming for players in the last year. It will get worse.
    TS pro tip #29:

When someone says "I have inside info", that means "I pulled it out from the inside of my lower digestive system".

Comment

I don't think SCA is associated with Rose City . . .

and I don't think this is all about money.
      RCF is giving kickbacks to SCA owners for bringing kids to RCF. SCA coaches are allowed to recruit at RCF because they are not affiliated with OYSA

Comment

I don't think SCA is associated with Rose City . . .

and I don't think this is all about money.
        I’ve seen one SCA coach recruiting at RCF games. I think a few other SCA coaches either work or worked at RCF in the past as well so RCF directing kids to SCA is no surprise. To say it’s not about the money is laughable. All for-profit soccer businesses are about the money. When a few of these guys were at GPS they would joke about how gullible American families were.

Comment

I’ve seen one SCA coach recruiting at RCF games. I think a few other SCA coaches either work or worked at RCF in the past as well so RCF directing kids to SCA is no surprise. To say it’s not about the money is laughable. All for-profit soccer businesses are about the money. When a few of these guys were at GPS they would joke about how gullible American families were.
          They learned from the best!

Comment

RCF is giving kickbacks to SCA owners for bringing kids to RCF. SCA coaches are allowed to recruit at RCF because they are not affiliated with OYSA
            Yes RCF definitely does not have a futsal league tied in with OYSA. The past 3 months has been an illusion and RCF are in no way affiliated with The OYSA

Comment

Sorry your club's not getting that money, coach!
              This SCAm is sorry on so many levels:

Playere/Kids

Clueless Parents

Private School sham field rental to bogus 'club'.

No public or community oversight.

Pulling kids out of local area clubs and removing the enjoyment by not having any sanctioned games.

The foundation and key ingredients are rock solid for this
              SCAm going forward.

Comment

SCA Bashing has began again. How predictable. Welcome back guys :)

Comment

SCA Bashing has began again. How predictable. Welcome back guys :)
                  Labeling reality as 'bashing' is a predictable spin attempt, for the SCAm lot. We gotta sell baby, making Mall 205 great again.

Comment

Labeling reality as 'bashing' is a predictable spin attempt, for the SCAm lot. We gotta sell baby, making Mall 205 great again.
                    I missed you man. And kind of love you. It's complicated. :)

Comment

ah, the jealous club director and/or DOC is back. where ya been?

Comment

ah, the jealous club director and/or DOC is back. where ya been?
                        Actually just a trash collector on the mean streets between Halsey and Division off the 205. With the spring approaching more work and clean up headed to my bin.

SCAm increases the work load, since it's on the route.

Outpacing the trash load in the parking lot of the nearby Chestnut Tree Inn.

Someone has to clean up, right.

Comment

Actually just a trash collector on the mean streets between Halsey and Division off the 205. With the spring approaching more work and clean up headed to my bin.

SCAm increases the work load, since it's on the route.

Outpacing the trash load in the parking lot of the nearby Chestnut Tree Inn.

Someone has to clean up, right.
                          yep, that's the spirit. let the jealousy and fear flow........

Comment

yep, that's the spirit. let the jealousy and fear flow........
                            Someone's got clean up the mess you have created. Americans are happy to help you on your way to the capitalist dream. Minus the correct visas, right? Fast times at Mall 205.

No I'm not with ICE, just a low level street cleaner.

Comment

Someone's got clean up the mess you have created. Americans are happy to help you on your way to the capitalist dream. Minus the correct visas, right? Fast times at Mall 205.

No I'm not with ICE, just a low level street cleaner.
                              This guy cracks me up 😂

Enjoy your day big guy. 👍

Comment

This guy cracks me up 😂

Enjoy your day big guy. 👍
                                he's here all week folks. probably longer. the jealousy last and lasts......and....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X