Wesley Chapel Soccer ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wesley Chapel is merging with TBU. This is well known. You people are clueless.

Comment

I heard WC is merging with the Chargers and it’s a done deal

Comment

I heard WC is merging with Fl Premiere. I would know guys!

Comment

Brooks is the best coach in FL period. There is no other coach that has his playing pedigree or coaching background. He would be our first choice. You guys just think that because a coach either speaks Spanish or has an English accent that he is great. Look at Brooks bio and you will beg for his services...

Comment

Who is brooks?

Not on WC website. I am unfamiliar.

Comment

Brooks Hadlan? The poor guy who spent his life in the slammer and couldn't make it on the outside when he finally got parole?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Who is brooks?

Not on WC website. I am unfamiliar.

Comment

I heard WC is merging with the Chargers and it’s a done deal
                Here is the behind the scenes merge talk.

TBU: Hey Wesley chapel president if you merge with TBU we will put you on payroll. Please get the Wesley chapel board to agree and you get a paycheck.

Florida Premier: how much did TBU offer you? We are prepared to offer $10.00 more a month.

Wesley Chapel President to the Wesley chapel board. We should merge this will help our club and bring us more players. This will also help development. All those in favor say I.

Truth: None of this has anything to do with development or care for kids. This is all a sick game of control over a kids soccer game.

Comment

Here is the behind the scenes merge talk.

TBU: Hey Wesley chapel president if you merge with TBU we will put you on payroll. Please get the Wesley chapel board to agree and you get a paycheck.

Florida Premier: how much did TBU offer you? We are prepared to offer $10.00 more a month.

Wesley Chapel President to the Wesley chapel board. We should merge this will help our club and bring us more players. This will also help development. All those in favor say I.

Truth: None of this has anything to do with development or care for kids. This is all a sick game of control over a kids soccer game.
                  Its really not all that much about control... all three clubs mentioned would just let the kids run wild in a random park for a few hours a week unsupervised and never look back if they thought the checks would keep coming in.

Florida soccer is all about development!

The development of your DOC's bank account!

Comment

Are you guys idiots do you guys think Pasco County would let a Hillsborough Club come into Pasco County?

Comment

My favorite thing on MB's bio on the website
                      "2014-15: U9, U10 Assistant Coach. U9 Bazooka Jr. Classic Champions; U10 Bazooka Jr. Classic Finalists, BSI Tournament Finalists."

I mean, who advertises a Bazooka Jr. Championship as a key accomplishment? Made me laugh.

I also got an extra laugh that they have a "Development Academy" They probably will have ECNL next year too through their in-house program of "Ever Child Needs Love" of soccer.

Are you guys idiots do you guys think Pasco County would let a Hillsborough Club come into Pasco County?

Comment

Maybe the big March 15 announcement is another Bazooka trophy! Let's go WC

My favorite thing on MB's bio on the website
                        "2014-15: U9, U10 Assistant Coach. U9 Bazooka Jr. Classic Champions; U10 Bazooka Jr. Classic Finalists, BSI Tournament Finalists."

I mean, who advertises a Bazooka Jr. Championship as a key accomplishment? Made me laugh.

I also got an extra laugh that they have a "Development Academy" They probably will have ECNL next year too through their in-house program of "Ever Child Needs Love" of soccer.

Comment

I can't believe it is still 3 more weeks until the big announcement. Is it another Bazooka championship? Maybe its a new summer camp with SC? Perhaps one of the many coaches who have left over the last 4 years is making a big surprise return? I'm not sure how we can be expected to wait so long. How can there not be a leak of this information yet?

Maybe the big March 15 announcement is another Bazooka trophy! Let's go WC

Comment

Who cares it’s WC

Comment

You know who cares? ECNL, that's who. They are a lock

Who cares it’s WC

Comment

You know who cares? ECNL, that's who. They are a lock
                                Thought WC was merging with TBU? Not likely that Ecnl will give TBU two ecnl teams..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X