• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casey Brown from Holy Cross will be the new HC at UPenn

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Casey Brown from Holy Cross will be the new HC at UPenn
      hahaha ... what a joke! Couldnt get anyone from a small-time team that had success, nor could they get a mediocre/losing coach from a big time program. Wow, way to settle. What was so wrong with that job that no one wanted it.

Comment

What a surprise hire.

Comment

What a surprise hire.
          Not really

Comment

hahaha ... what a joke! Couldnt get anyone from a small-time team that had success, nor could they get a mediocre/losing coach from a big time program. Wow, way to settle. What was so wrong with that job that no one wanted it.
            You seem like you wanted the job, but they didn't want you.

Don't be bitter my man!

Comment

Fake news

Comment

You seem like you wanted the job, but they didn't want you.

Don't be bitter my man!
                No bitter. But I do think I was more qualified.

Comment

No bitter. But I do think I was more qualified.
                  Oh tommy!

Comment

Fake news. No way you would know that and come on this website
                    I wrote last week-

Penn will offer job today. It’s between 3 candidates. Head coach from NJiT, Holy Cross and Tenn.

I really thought it would have gone to Nick, not Brown, but when it gets that that level it's all about a personal decision.

You are the most wacky person on this thread, and like other weird right wingers, you just call the truth "fake news" when it isn't what you wanted to hear. Hey, I don't care who they hired, I just happen to know what goes on at most college and club programs.

Told you so..

Comment

I wrote last week-

Penn will offer job today. It’s between 3 candidates. Head coach from NJiT, Holy Cross and Tenn.

I really thought it would have gone to Nick, not Brown, but when it gets that that level it's all about a personal decision.

You are the most wacky person on this thread, and like other weird right wingers, you just call the truth "fake news" when it isn't what you wanted to hear. Hey, I don't care who they hired, I just happen to know what goes on at most college and club programs.

Told you so..
                      Holy cross!!

Comment

Holy cross!!
                        correct.

Comment

Actually she did a great job recruiting and built a team from nothing. Another Pat League coach doing well... Monmouth Head coach.

Comment

Actually she did a great job recruiting and built a team from nothing. Another Pat League coach doing well... Monmouth Head coach.
                            As long as not a male. All that matters.

Comment

*** are you talking about? 19-45-18 in 5 years! Last year was first winning season at a staggering 5-4-8! What a poor hire. You couldn't get a worse hire if they threw darts at a picture book of monkeys. Glad success was not a factor. Perhaps they can start the search for their next coach once Corona virus dies down a little. She gets a 2 year pass ..... Oh, it's ivy .... Women coaches get a lifetime pass for fear of backlash .... Enjoy!

Comment

*** are you talking about? 19-45-18 in 5 years! Last year was first winning season at a staggering 5-4-8! What a poor hire. You couldn't get a worse hire if they threw darts at a picture book of monkeys. Glad success was not a factor. Perhaps they can start the search for their next coach once Corona virus dies down a little. She gets a 2 year pass ..... Oh, it's ivy .... Women coaches get a lifetime pass for fear of backlash .... Enjoy!
                                She is a much better coach then the one she is replacing who walked into a decent program and did nothing.
                                Too bad you missed out Brian. Sorry your ego can't accept it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X