Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folding

Is it true this team is folding at the end of this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Is it true this team is folding at the end of this year?
      Lol no.

Comment

Lol no.
        A U10 Phila. SC coach said it was folding and that he heard that from one of his player's parents who also have a kid who plays on this team.

Comment

A U10 Phila. SC coach said it was folding and that he heard that from one of his player's parents who also have a kid who plays on this team.
          No not folding.

Comment

No not folding.
            and you are? the voice of god?

i can tell you that another dad is asking about being an assistant coach next year. of course, that is, if the team in fact doesn't fold.

and yes, brian might be sidelined. and yes, he won't see it coming.

Comment

i can tell you that another dad is asking about being an assistant coach next year. of course, that is, if the team in fact doesn't fold.

They will have to leg wrestle for the spot since neither has any valid soccer coaching credentials.

Comment

So you believe an ecnl or RL team is folding? You seriously believe that?

If you do, you are the most gullible person I’ve ever talked to

Comment

They will have to leg wrestle for the spot since neither has any valid soccer coaching credentials.
                  Who is this potential new dad coach? and how will he depose BB, who is part of the CRUSA/FC Bucks good'ole' boys network

Comment

only asked if you were the voice of god. dunno if it's folding or not. this thread makes clear a **** ton of parents are fed up. so who knows.

but your quick, rather creepy, responses certainly don't have any credence. that, i will say with certainty.

Comment

Now, we're talking. What's fair is fair. Great news.

Comment

Who is this potential new dad coach? and how will he depose BB, who is part of the CRUSA/FC Bucks good'ole' boys network
                        can't say.

Comment

only asked if you were the voice of god. dunno if it's folding or not. this thread makes clear a **** ton of parents are fed up. so who knows.

but your quick, rather creepy, responses certainly don't have any credence. that, i will say with certainty.
                          You must be a sucker for those pyramid schemes too!

Comment

🍿

Now, we're talking. What's fair is fair. Great news.
                            I need some popcorn to go with the fireworks! This could be very interesting.

Comment

can't say.
                              Can you at least tell us whether this potential new dad coach has as many Adidas soccer pants and FC Bucks coaching gear as BB - because if not, it is going to be an uphill battle for this guy

Comment

ECNL teams never fold, they just get worse. Look at FC Delco, they have girls filling roster spots coming straight out of the rec league, and they don't really have the kids to support the ECNL R teams. But they always live for another day.

As long as the club can process your credit card, there is always an open roster spot waiting for you. If you can pay, you can play on the ECNL or ECNL R teams at FC Bucks and Delco. So, some of the current FC Bucks 06 girls might leave, but there will always be players to fill those spots, just might not be very good players. But good players or bad players, this club will mess it up no matter what!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X