Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hearing some rumors, and they are just that, rumours, that a CSA Monmouth coach is leaving at the end of the season and taking his team with him. (ones that will follow that is) I'm just curious if anyone else heard this. (I'm not looking for a argument, I'm simply asking a question. My initial thought is to ask if anyone else has heard this rather than just listen to the rumors and believe what we heard) I believe part of the rumour was him leaving and joining the new club/team at Sportika....
    All joining NJ Surf?

Comment

Hearing some rumors, and they are just that, rumours, that a CSA Monmouth coach is leaving at the end of the season and taking his team with him. (ones that will follow that is) I'm just curious if anyone else heard this. (I'm not looking for a argument, I'm simply asking a question. My initial thought is to ask if anyone else has heard this rather than just listen to the rumors and believe what we heard) I believe part of the rumour was him leaving and joining the new club/team at Sportika....
      So let me get this correct, you are either keeping the rumor going or you are trying to start the rumor.....I am confused. Give us the name, well initials of the person and what age group he is "PLANNING" on taking with him or "FOLLOWING" him.

Comment

Agreed. If you are aware of something that is pretty concrete post it so we can make educated decisions about the future, otherwise please stop with the nonsense.

Comment

I believe part of the rumour was him leaving and joining the new club/team at Sportika.....
          🤔 alert on this one.....Sportika no longer exists, FC Sportika club teams "merged" with PSA Wildcats.

Comment

🤔 alert on this one.....Sportika no longer exists, FC Sportika club teams "merged" with PSA Wildcats.
            FYI, Sportika the building itself still exists. PSA Wildcats no longer working with Sportika. They (Sportika) are suppose to be partnering up with a new club called NJFire FC. (Sportika is listed on NJ Fire's website...)

Comment

FYI, Sportika the building itself still exists. PSA Wildcats no longer working with Sportika. They (Sportika) are suppose to be partnering up with a new club called NJFire FC. (Sportika is listed on NJ Fire's website...)
              aka....the "PSA town club" and "coaches handing out candy" ppl/poster(s)?

Comment

Aha, so what you’re saying is where there’s smoke there’s Fire!

Comment

This forum never ceases to amaze me. I posted a question about a rumour that was heard this weekend. I asked if anyone heard about it, just so I didn't jump to conclusions, and I got scolded for asking. Heres the facts I know... in talking with parents about upcoming tryouts, CSA came into the conversation. One of the parents had said to stay away, there seems to be alot of issues within the club. New coaches coming, old ones leaving. It was said that one coach was leaving and moving on to the new club out of Sportika. No name was given, no team was mentioned. It was a very simple question that was asked, only to have people, whom I'm assuming are current CSA members, respond sarcastically. If this is any indication of way the club parents act, at least we know now to avoid CSA. I would think as grown adults, we would teach our kids to get all the facts about things before we make up our minds. Ask questions, make inquires, know all the facts before deciding. But, god forbid you ask a valid question on a forum. My bad for thinking we are all adults here.

Comment

This forum never ceases to amaze me. I posted a question about a rumour that was heard this weekend. I asked if anyone heard about it, just so I didn't jump to conclusions, and I got scolded for asking. Heres the facts I know... in talking with parents about upcoming tryouts, CSA came into the conversation. One of the parents had said to stay away, there seems to be alot of issues within the club. New coaches coming, old ones leaving. It was said that one coach was leaving and moving on to the new club out of Sportika. No name was given, no team was mentioned. It was a very simple question that was asked, only to have people, whom I'm assuming are current CSA members, respond sarcastically. If this is any indication of way the club parents act, at least we know now to avoid CSA. I would think as grown adults, we would teach our kids to get all the facts about things before we make up our minds. Ask questions, make inquires, know all the facts before deciding. But, god forbid you ask a valid question on a forum. My bad for thinking we are all adults here.
                    Perfect. This IS EXACTLY how rumors start. Mention a teaser in front of a gullible person who will spread it on an anonymous forum. No facts or specifics. Just say ‘don’t go to competition the something is wrong’.

I’m not even in any way affiliated with CSA. But you sound like a perfect person to feed a rumor to.

Comment

Perfect. This IS EXACTLY how rumors start. Mention a teaser in front of a gullible person who will spread it on an anonymous forum. No facts or specifics. Just say ‘don’t go to competition the something is wrong’.

I’m not even in any way affiliated with CSA. But you sound like a perfect person to feed a rumor to.
                      Meh...stories of coaches coming / going already on this thread, just scroll a few pages back.
                      Don’t be so sensitive.

Comment

Meh...stories of coaches coming / going already on this thread, just scroll a few pages back.
                        Don’t be so sensitive.
                        Last 20 pages are PSA spillover. Are you high bro?

Comment

Dude, it’s like 3 pages back...not high at all

Comment

Before you start criticizing anyone, why don't you read up on what your talking about. Typical CSA parent, quick to shoot their mouth off without knowing what they are talking about. Goto page 8 and 9 in this topic. A couple of people have already touched the subject on coaches at CSA, or did you not read that. Kudos to the person who came forward to ask a question, rather than believe something they were told. They did the right thing by asking. You on the other hand are the one stirring the rumours. A simple "nope, haven't heard that" would have ended the conversation. But, your response left more questions than answers. People can sit here on a CSA forum and bash thus guy DM all they want, and your ok with that. Whether it's true or not what is being said about him doesn't matter. A concerned parent asks a legit question, about CSA, and your quick to jump down their throat. No wonder your club is having issues....

Comment

I know who you're talking about, and it's doubtful you'll get a real answer on here right now. The only people that know are the coach and the 3 or 4 parents he "trusts" aka their kids are 1-4 for now. If a new kid comes in and bumps their kid to the bench they'll be on here complaining.

Comment

Before you start criticizing anyone, why don't you read up on what your talking about. Typical CSA parent, quick to shoot their mouth off without knowing what they are talking about. Goto page 8 and 9 in this topic. A couple of people have already touched the subject on coaches at CSA, or did you not read that. Kudos to the person who came forward to ask a question, rather than believe something they were told. They did the right thing by asking. You on the other hand are the one stirring the rumours. A simple "nope, haven't heard that" would have ended the conversation. But, your response left more questions than answers. People can sit here on a CSA forum and bash thus guy DM all they want, and your ok with that. Whether it's true or not what is being said about him doesn't matter. A concerned parent asks a legit question, about CSA, and your quick to jump down their throat. No wonder your club is having issues....
                                so, you are not a CSA parent and you are spinning rumors because you are a concerned parent from a different club.

again, im not a CSA parent either, and it seems the DM is a PSA story with a distant (1 year ago) CSA angle - where he was apparently let go.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X